quarter panel complete

-

tet68

Reaction score
have a 67 dart parts car.am getting ready to remove the complete driver quarter from the roof seam out with the left side of trunk gutter to replace one on a 69 gts.where will I be findin welds other than inside drivers door and fender lip
DSCN0531.JPG

67 quarters are a great choice. No markers. Much cleaner.

00F0F_gJMaPqYfZVV_600x450.jpg

600884_10201040518484549_997686560_n.jpg

have a 67 dart parts car.am getting ready to remove the complete driver quarter from the roof seam out with the left side of trunk gutter to replace one on a 69 gts.where will I be findin welds other than inside drivers door and fender lip
View attachment 1715106851
wait, you're gonna take that quarter there and put it on another car?! or is that the car that is gonna receive the replacement?

All along the bottom pinch weld on the bottom of the rocker. You'll be melting the lead out at the bottom of the sail panel and right under the rear edge of the door on the rocker. Both areas have spot welds. The lip along the deck lid.
On my Barracuda, around the tail light, not sure about z Dart but should be similar.

Roof B-Pillar about 6" up from the top of the quarter, there will be lots of lead and a good seam with lots of spot welds.

Roof B-Pillar about 6" up from the top of the quarter, there will be lots of lead and a good seam with lots of spot welds.
any reason I cant cut below this seam crimp the metal and weld it back

View attachment 1715106851
What's wrong with the quarter you are replacing? Do you need a complete quarter?

What's wrong with the quarter you are replacing? Do you need a complete quarter?[/ lower part to driver door and wheel well shot rust thru in trunk gutter and corner of window when I make first cut will stay about 2 inches back from door and top ridge and maybe do a partia.l fenders hood trunk were shot and drivers quarter rest of car grat shape
DSCN0537.JPG
DSCN0537.JPG
DSCN0536.JPG

-
Back