-
i truely hope this ad is a joke. otherwise....wow

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/cto/2284568910.html

my fave lines:
"custom installed chick magnet"
"Installed Seats for your driving comfort"
"was once new, FREE HUGS WITH EVERY TEST DRIVE!"

thoughts?

P.I.M.P '84 *DODGE RAM CHARGER* - $1150 (novato)
Date: 2011-03-24, 3:12PM PDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

* * 1984 DODGE RAM CHARGER * *

* 4WD * 360 Motor * Tow Package * RollBar * A/C * Power Windows * CD Player * New Tires * Just Smogged * 130,000 Miles * Working Seatbelts * Locking doors * Installed Seats for your driving comfort * Gas and Brake Pedal * Automatic Transmision * Working Steering Wheel * Custom Intalled Chick Magnet * Lots of Room for your Things you dont have a place for in Your House * Extra Beast for your Burden * Someone May or May Not have Lost a C-Note in the back, we are too busy to have a Look-See * Unique and Antique IceCream Paint Job. * Was once BRAND NEW * ---- Free Hug with every test drive ----

- Inquiries please call (415) 685-1439 -

3ka3mc3pf5V35O25S3b3o7c4bf67f864f1f4f.jpg

That IS very very funny. Ya gotta do crap like this once in awhile to shake up the listings and peoples eyes. Could be a chick owning this? A gay man? You can allways skip the free hugs!

Actually it looks good for 1150 from what I can see.

Ya if that's a pic of the actualy vehicle he/she is selling. Cud just be off google image for all we know. Idk I Thot to myself I'd buy it for 1150 but considering the ad......perhaps not

Thats really funny! I like that Ram for that price too,allthough I'd want more pics etc. Might find something to bargain on.

Where is that truck? Im not familiar with novato..

novato is in Marin county, CA. im maybe 30-45 mins from where this truck is located. kinda funny that this ad is so....awful frankly. cuz marin is know for snooty rich people with BMW's, generally

-
Back