Rarest A-body on Fabo?

-
A 4 door that isn't just a "parts" car? :rofl: just kidding
Not to hijack the thread but this would be a good time to see if any members own the infamous A-body hearse which I think were only available in parts of South America.

20230518_111055.jpg

My swiss export 73 340 dart sport is pretty rare. Very few were exported in 73 and from what I understand that was the only year. They were building cars there until 72. While not an extremely valuable car, it is a cool conversation piece.
I guess what makes this car more rare is that it made it back to the states.

previous to the internet time when we heard about cars by word of mouth, a 68 GSS and a 69 M code Dart rested in my parents garage. the 68 was bought by a guy in Green Bay who restored Corvettes and the 69 went to a mailman in Westmont.

A '68 BO29 Hemi Barracuda is up there made here in the States. Certainly at the top of my A-bodies wish list.

Last edited:
I would say rarest on this site "right now" would probably be @Maxcustody's Hemi Dart. Even though it's not a numbers car, it's rare in that it is a time capsule.

These are pretty rare. Commando equipped 66 Signet convertible. The red one is mine, the blue one belongs to Rich McMahon “SSVDP”. I believe I read somewhere that 148 examples were built in 1966.

D36C09BC-603D-4F7D-B1BE-4E7AD4AF4F5C.png

48936836-39F4-411A-A3F6-2B1C1CA31E8E.jpeg

Oh Jeeze- another “Black ghost” in the making. I bet it too raced down Woodward ave back in the 70’s.

Lol! Cool car thought. any updates?
did you read through the thread?

it was his FIL's car that was raced back in the day local, while i'm sure it saw some street action there's a pile of pics and trophies from the strip. also, it's nothing like a rare numbers car or some unique combination of options factory car. it's a straight up early 70's race car.

anyway, it's a super cool car. an awesome find and i'm glad that the owner is bringing it back to life while keeping it true to what and how it was back in the day. the fact that he's documenting it and taking us along for the ride in the process makes it all the sweeter.

I believe there is a 65 Dodge Dart Charger GT Go Go on the site . That would be the rarest that I have seen. Because its the only one I have seen.

I've seen some real oddity. Maybe a 71 0r 72 Full convertible moon roof duster or demon? Or a notch 440 69 cuda

How many raisins (not scoops) are in a box of Kellogg’s Raisin Bran?

-
Back