Rear Shock recommendations

-

swinger74

Reaction score
Hello, i have a 74 dodge swinger with a 383/833 combo. The front is a coil over setup from dillinger, the rear is an 8 3/4 with 1" springs from ESPO, and has subframe connectors. Car will be a driver, want it to handle decently. What would be the recommended rear shock? Tried searching, could find a definitive answer.

Thanks
Ryan

For a total driver I did like the Koni shocks. For a real nice step up the Q1A is really nice.

What's your plans with the car ?
Drag,Street,Canyons,Grocery Store ?

the car will be mostly street, with a little drag strip time. Love taking the windy roads

Since your springs are +1" you will need longer than stock shocks. Just keep that in mind. I used the longer Mopar Performance shocks with my SS springs on my 68 GTS.

On a side note I also have the Dillinger front suspension on my 69 dart drag car.

Thanks Jeff, didnt think of that. How do you like the front suspension? What would be a good shock? i am looking online and can find only stock or lowered?

Ryan

Have you considered bilsteins? About $100 per corner but no one that has them has anything bad to say about them.

-
Back