Return of the Rampage

-
I don't get it.........Ferd dumped the Ranger, ?????????? they are now dumped the Dakota, now they want this?

You cannot drive ANYWHERE in this town without seeing a "medium" truck, AKA Ranger, Mazda, or Dakota, so somebody must'ha bought 'em.

RRR I like the idea I wanted a rampage when they came out I thought they were pretty cool, but alas if they do most here will bash the hell out of it just like they do the dart, charger, pretty much anything Mopar/Fiat builds..

I don't get it.........Ferd dumped the Ranger, ?????????? they are now dumped the Dakota, now they want this?

You cannot drive ANYWHERE in this town without seeing a "medium" truck, AKA Ranger, Mazda, or Dakota, so somebody must'ha bought 'em.

The Ranger and Dakota were RWD and not in manufacturing favor anymore. I'm surprised GM is keeping the Colorado as a RWD platform. I had a Rampage back in the late 80's. Nice little truck. Great on gas, lots of power and kind of unique. Dan

That's cool, makes sense if you just need a small truck for around the house duties...

RRR I like the idea I wanted a rampage when they came out I thought they were pretty cool, but alas if they do most here will bash the hell out of it just like they do the dart, charger, pretty much anything Mopar/Fiat builds..

I always kind wanted one also, and people could laugh at it all day (from back there)
Even just a basically stock 360 would make that thing kinda hard to catch.

Do you know why the rampage didn't sell? Or why the S10 and the D50 gave way to larger trucks?

I can see that selling in Australia or some other country where they already have weird little cars everywhere but not in the US ......that thing wouldn't even look right on our streets.

I would take an older ranger or Dakota before that. LOL

I'd like to see another Dakota R/T.This time with a 5.7 and SRT version 6.4 Hemi.If they're going to build a small truck make it worth it.With all the vehicles the Hemi already come in and with as well as they sell,why not?They have plenty of knowledge and a proven drivetrain that will work in a vehicle that they should still have the equipment to assemble.Makes sense to me.

Yea, for sure that would be destined for Europe. Although, look at what dodge did with the tried and true Ram van, turned it into some Mercedes/freightliner "high top" thing, and Ford now has that mini van thing. We've gone full circle.

Yeah what was I thinkin. God forbid we pull for a vehicle that might be affordable for most everybody.

I think Ford is discontinuing the Ranger and building a mid size F-100. Of course this is just hear-say.

-
Back