Roller Rocker Identification

-

Plymouth 65

I'll be in the shop
Reaction score
I have a set of SB roller rockers I'm trying to identify the manufacturer. There bronze bushed aluminum rockers with roller tips. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 65'

20231219_123630.jpg

20231218_183608.jpg

20231219_123643.jpg

Last edited:
They look like the Mancini rockers made by Harlandsharp without the anodized finish. I really don’t know though.
Can you post clearer pictures from an above vantage point and the underside for everyone?

From the looks of them, someone may have taken some non bushed rocker arms and had bushing installed. Or possibly took the caged roller bearing out and substituted bronze bushings. I just guessing here, I've never seen that particular setup.

Those look like the crane gold that Mopar sold....without the gold.
Just a guess on my part. If they ARE mopar/crane, they're really good rockers.
(Could easily be the Mancini bushed version of Harland Sharps too. Also good rockers.
(I can post a pic of the Cranes if it will help.)

Have those got solid spacers between the rockers? They need to have spacers or springs to locate the rockers over the valves properly.

Have those got solid spacers between the rockers? They need to have spacers or springs to locate the rockers over the valves properly.
Yes, they have the solid spacers. 65'

Are you sure? I was under the impression the springs were a big block thing.

Are you sure? I was under the impression the springs were a big block thing.
You might be right. My crane gold for my bbm came with springs, but since I was using them on old maxwedge heads with the aluminum stands, I made select fit spacers to get them where I wanted em. Took me a week to get my rockers set up properly.

You might be right. My crane gold for my bbm came with springs, but since I was using them on old maxwedge heads with the aluminum stands, I made select fit spacers to get them where I wanted em. Took me a week to get my rockers set up properly.
I am beyond not knowing. lol I do know that all I remember springs on were some of the big block rockers, but that means nothing because there's been SO much out there over time, so who da heck knows? lol

The original early big block adjustable rockers used springs. 65'

-
Back