Saying hi and wanting to spend money!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. I do enjoy the car but miss the old school cars also.

Hey Spook & Muscle Mopars,

When you guys buy '08 orange/black Vipers, did you have to agree to have matching garage doors, driveways & somewhat matching garage color schemes? I had to double take a few times. ;)

08 Orange Viper resized pic 1.jpg

GetAttachment-1aspx-14-1.jpg

Yeah, it is part of the secret code. I'd tell you more but then it wouldn't be a secret anymore..... Spook

Wow, there is more VVO action here then on VCA...

Spook, I got a 69 440 Dart for sale. Not tubed, just a nice driver. Anyhow, not what you are looking for. But I do want to share with you that a 69 Dart does look nice next to a GenIV. Here are mine. :-D Good luck on your search.

VVO & Dart.jpg

Nice color combination on the viper. Fun car to drive. How does the viper compare to your dart acceleration wise? Thanks for posting.

Nice color combination on the viper. Fun car to drive. How does the viper compare to your dart acceleration wise? Thanks for posting.

The Viper is fast, but you expect it to be fast and it always feel safe regardless of the curves around the corner.

A big block Dart will be nose heavy, but you will be able to feel every bit of that HP, specially if it is an automatic (mine has a 727 tranny with 3.91 gears). The torque feels stonger then in a Gen IV Viper and it definitely push you back to the seat like a true muscle car should. As long as you are going in a straight line and have ample room to stop, then the Dart is more fun acceleration wise.

In the Viper I always have to check to see if I am going too fast, while on the Dart, the car will let you know that it is going too fast (even in reality you are not).

The real fun is when you have just enough HP and setup to be able to pick up the front wheels off the ground on a Dart (mine can't do that). That is something that you will not be able to appreciate in a Viper.

wow. loving the dart/viper combos!:love7: haha. but anyways. i happen to have 2 69 darts that are for sale. one is a solid slant 6 car that is easily able to be made into anything you want and the other car is a parts car that'll go along with it. both for $1,100. the rest of your money can be used for anything you want.....:-D

-lildemonkid

Thank you so much for the replies. Really enjoying this place. Much less stuffy that the VCA board. Keep em coming. Spook

Wow, there is more VVO action here then on VCA...

I think the factory '08 color, "Viper Very Orange Pearl Coat" appeals to to us late '60's, early '70's Mopar Muscle car guys! It looks close to Hemi Orange and it really does look awesome on a Viper!

Hey Spook120, you haven't contacted me yet, I might have some good leads for you!

08 Orange Viper resized pic 2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back