seat covers

-

TRoberts207

Reaction score
New to Mopars, always been a fan.. i need to replace the seat covers that are in my 73 Duster, what distributor are you guys using.. i have a split bench in the front, and will need to replace the rear as well... thanks Tom

Welcome Tom, I believe Lengendary is tossed around here alot. Go introduce yourself in the welcome wagon forum and enjoy the site. Oh yeah post some picks of your ride.

just wasnt sure, it just flashed for a second, didnt get a chance to read it over.. much appreciated anti spam methods..

wheres a good place to decode the fender tag.. i love the color of the interior, and want to make sure i get the correct ones..

Youcan ether get an option code book from one of the resto suply places or post up your fender tag interior code and some one with a code book will look it up for you.

For decoding a fender tag, try this:

http://www.stockmopar.com/how-to-decode-a-1969-1974-fender-tag.html

If you want to go for an original looking replacement, I recommend Legendary Auto Interior. Great product & service.

If you don't want to go original or save a few bucks, try Seatcovers Unlimited. I like their stuff, but I've had some fit issues that didn't happen with Legendary.

The checked seat cover is a Legendary for my 72 Demon. The front seat is tweed from Seatcovers Unlimited in my 73 Dart.

72 back seat small.JPG

IMG_5616s.JPG

I have to agree... call Dante. He's a great guy super service at a fair price. Plus I got my stuff super quick.

-
Back