IMG_20190222_141350.jpg
IMG_20190222_141400.jpg
IMG_20190222_141419.jpg
IMG_20190222_141430.jpg
IMG_20190222_141442.jpg
IMG_20190222_141500.jpg
IMG_20190222_142248.jpg
IMG_20190222_141533.jpg
I'm asking 2400 for it, but I'll take 2k from a fabo member... This thread makes the transaction as transparent as possible.,

Last edited:
Looking good dude.
I know you're on me to paint that bumper and I really would like to do things right. I'm just going to let it sit as it is for a while and as the weather gets a little better I may do more. I'd really like to remove the bumper and get out it with the bumper off and paint it and put it back on with new bolts. Still want to paint the cab and I would like to put good windshield wipers on it. Also actually buff the paint so it just gleams...
I now have it close enough to where I can pick my head up and say it's for sale...
Not doing any crazy advertising yet but now I can have time to slowly make it a little better as needed..
of course my wife backs every one of my plays and says if it doesn't sell keep it! Nothing we both want to do it all but always an option..

What does it mean "if it doesn't sell, we will keep it" ??? No other choice but to keep it if it doesn't sell, unless you put it on the corner for free... :)

What does it mean "if it doesn't sell, we will keep it" ??? No other choice but to keep it if it doesn't sell, unless you put it on the corner for free... :)
That is a good point.
I don't think he will have a problem selling it after he paints the rear bumper.

drive.gif
Driving the wheel off.

Last edited:
You know you talk to your friends and you think well they're really on the same wavelength and you don't have to give them the itty bitty details but LOL what I mean by if it doesn't sell like for a good profit I meant I can just keep it and drive it till someone offers me something or till the wheels fall off...

You know you talk to your friends and you think well they're really on the same wavelength and you don't have to give them the itty bitty details but LOL what I mean by if it doesn't sell like for a good profit I meant I can just keep it and drive it till someone offers me something or till the wheels fall off...
Oh oh! Kinda starting to sound like what a few of us were trying to say at the beginning of the tread! Maybe you should just list it for 3K at first...then you can just "drive it around a bit " until you get a reasonable offer !! LOL !!!

LOL..... Jaws...... I knew good and well what you meant.... LOL

Totally get the "Seed truck" investment/quick flip idea but ....DAMN , it's looking good ! (Plus it's got that 440.)
This week I'm going to Colorado to drive my son's Club cab 4 x 4 long bed Power Wagon that I brought him last summer that I rebuilt and absolutely love. I got a 98 in the same drivetrain and I absolutely love that truck and so does my wife. I have my duster for my fun and my wife has her Durangos. It's just too much to have that truck to keep. But if I have to drive it for a while I'll suffer on LOL

This week I'm going to Colorado to drive my son's Club cab 4 x 4 long bed Power Wagon that I brought him last summer that I rebuilt and absolutely love. I got a 98 in the same drivetrain and I absolutely love that truck and so does my wife. I have my duster for my fun and my wife has her Durangos. It's just too much to have that truck to keep. But if I have to drive it for a while I'll suffer on LOL
It sounds like you have all the bases covered, vehicle wise. I guess a person can have too many toys ????? Oh wait a minute, you need a beaker to sit between the duster and sled!!!

Actually the more I've been running it the more it's been quieting down. As a matter of fact it was really quiet after warming up today. Kind of encouraged me to finally hit it with the timing gun. Actually had to retard it about 16° ?? And it came alive? Took it for another spin and it really came alive. It hasn't been starting cold on it's own, without a splash of gas in the carb. I also gave the carb a good blast of carb cleaner inside and out. I'm curious to see what it does tomorrow cold...

Actually the more I've been running it the more it's been quieting down. As a matter of fact it was really quiet after warming up today. Kind of encouraged me to finally hit it with the timing gun. Actually had to retard it about 16° ?? And it came alive? Took it for another spin and it really came alive. It hasn't been starting cold on it's own, without a splash of gas in the carb. I also gave the carb a good blast of carb cleaner inside and out. I'm curious to see what it does tomorrow cold...
Cold starts with a carburetor here has always been two pumps and hit the key.

Cold starts with a carburetor here has always been two pumps and hit the key.
well we were just thinking about taking the sled deck off my truck so we can go get some firewood when my wife came up with the great idea why don't we take the seed truck? I said yeah what up I just go down to DMV today and get a temp tag? So I'm on my way to the DMV here in a little bit and I'll get a temp tag for it and start driving it around a little bit..

well we were just thinking about taking the sled deck off my truck so we can go get some firewood when my wife came up with the great idea why don't we take the seed truck? I said yeah what up I just go down to DMV today and get a temp tag? So I'm on my way to the DMV here in a little bit and I'll get a temp tag for it and start driving it around a little bit..
Get a picture of it loaded. I'll bet that the tires will squat before the Springs drop. It's unreal how much weight that truck will carry.
At least that's how my 68 3/4 ton is.

I also thought that a load of firewood would be a good sales picture also..
Be sure to say that the firewood is not included. LOL
My 68 3/4 ton has heavier Springs under it than my 81 D300 dually. And that's From the factory.

-
Back