Signing off for 7 weeks

-

demon seed

The Original Demon Seed
Reaction score
Well ladies and germs tomorrow Sam and I are headed off to the lake for 7 weeks of heavy vegetating so you won't have me to kick around for a while. Ya Right. My other half is planning on joining us later on in July cuss you know someone's got to stay behind and earn a living since I got off the "Crazy Train" to become a school bus driver a few months back. If any of you Idahoians want to visit let me know and I'll give directions but ya got to BYOB. Just kidding, got a good stock of Canadian Whiskey ready. God this is going to be so nice.

Terry

The hound, the gas gussling toy and the misses and abode.

P1010004 (Small).JPG

2007 holdiay (Small).JPG

P9020002 (Small).JPG

where do you live I'll come and baby sit your car for you. I'll keep the tires warm for you. lol

Sorry, that puppies in a locked steel storage shed for the summer and I'm told patrolled by a Rottweiler with a real bad attitude.

Terry:evil2::evil2::evil2:

Wow, you luck dog. Take plenty of pics. You need a sat. link.

Wow, you luck dog. Take plenty of pics. You need a sat. link.

Sorry MVR got no computer down there but I'll post pictures when I get back just so's everyone can take a gander. Only problem I may have is I get so tanned that the Canada Customs border cops have asked me if I'm Mexican born (maybe they can't read the passport), that's no offense to the Mexicans by the way, I just get real dark. Sam also hates authority figures and usually barks at them through the window, I wonder where he got that from.

Terry

You suck! :bootysha: BTW, I got female Rott mix. Just where in Canadia is that thing, lol! :snakeman:

Just kidding brother, enjoy your holiday while we all sweat and slave. Did I say you suck? lol! For now on your name is "demonpee". :thebirdm:

Have a great time demon seed. You have earned it I am sure.:cheers:
Trim your gas gussler out and mat it for me and have a great time.:-D

Thank you Mike.

You suck! :bootysha: BTW, I got female Rott mix. Just where in Canadia is that thing, lol! :snakeman:

Just kidding brother, enjoy your holiday while we all sweat and slave. Did I say you suck? lol! For now on your name is "demonpee". :thebirdm:

Hey ramcharger don't take it so bad afterall I'm helping the Idaho economy and "demonpee" what the hell is that something ya get from swimming in lice infested waters, you funny guy.:-D:-D:-D

Have a great time demon seed. You have earned it I am sure.:cheers:
Trim your gas gussler out and mat it for me and have a great time.:-D

Thank you Mike.

Thanks Mike really looking forward to it, I'll make that 200 Merc howl on that good Yankee Gas at, Oh ****, probably 4.50/gallon.

Terry

He he he. I get the same thing Demonseed. I have this Iconic Hollywood sterotype Italian look. You know, Eh - OH, Jeeez, Johnny hot lips and squiggy came round da aduh day wit da gurls drinkin a damn earl can brewsky. BADDABING! YO!, LORAINE, CA-MERE!

Hey ramcharger don't take it so bad afterall I'm helping the Idaho economy and "demonpee" what the hell is that something ya get from swimming in lice infested waters, you funny guy.:-D:-D:-D

I'm just jealous as hell, that's all. Just kidding man and I know you can take a joke as well as give one. :-D

Enjoy your time off and I hope you, your wife and cool dog Sam all have a great time. Be sure to get some pics and do a lot of fishing. Get pics of the fish so we know you're not bs'ng us lol! :)

Thanks Mike really looking forward to it, I'll make that 200 Merc howl on that good Yankee Gas at, Oh ****, probably 4.50/gallon.

Terry

Wow! That is your boat? Damn it man! Like Mike said, I'm sure you earned it and I remember what you said about getting old, brother. You have definitely paid your dues. Apparently, it does have some perks though! :cheers:

BTW, demonpee is what someone gets when they dip their stick in the wrong crank case, lol!

He he he. I get the same thing Demonseed. I have this Iconic Hollywood sterotype Italian look. You know, Eh - OH, Jeeez, Johnny hot lips and squiggy came round da aduh day wit da gurls drinkin a damn earl can brewsky. BADDABING! YO!, LORAINE, CA-MERE!

LOL! Yeah, I get dark mighty quick too in the Colorado sun. That's what get for being an all american mutt.

I'm just jealous as hell, that's all. Just kidding man and I know you can take a joke as well as give one. :-D

Enjoy your time off and I hope you, your wife and cool dog Sam all have a great time. Be sure to get some pics and do a lot of fishing. Get pics of the fish so we know you're not bs'ng us lol! :)

Now that you mention it there's a guy that I go fishing with down there in his pontoon boat named Jack Daniels, for real, and we do get some nice ones. I'll do my best to have fun and yea that's my boat a good Canadian made boat, with a cuddy up front (sleeper compartment). Here's a good one, about 7 yrs ago we had a 17 foot open bow and the wife commented one day that we need a bigger boat, the lake can get ugly when the wind comes up, to which I replied " Well dear I just happen to have a 20 footer in mind". Ya gotto love it when the wife loves boating too.

Terry

You got her. average size usually around 6-8 lbs.

Nice! Good eating too. I still have some family in "that area". My uncle was a forest ranger after WWII. He's passed away (I was requested to be one of the pall bearers) and was buried there.

Absolutely beautiful place. Enjoy!

Nice! Good eating too. I still have some family in "that area". My uncle was a forest ranger after WWII. He's passed away (I was requested to be one of the pall bearers) and was buried there.

Absolutely beautiful place. Enjoy!

Sorry Ramcharger I had to check, not Kokanee they're catch and release, we're catching lake trout, they're good eating to. It is beautiful at Lake Pond Orielle and good and friendly people at least to us Cunooks anyway.

Terry

hmmmmm by looking at those pics.... i may come and hunt ya down .... looks nice up there......i may be in that direction..

-RPM

Sorry Ramcharger I had to check, not Kokanee they're catch and release, we're catching lake trout, they're good eating to. It is beautiful at Lake Pond Orielle and good and friendly people at least to us Cunooks anyway.

Terry

Cunooks? ****, were all just people, right? Lol! Damn brother, they're good and friendly to you because you're good and friendly to them. That just shows what kind of person you and your family are.

Lake trout are awesome on the grill and good for your heart too. Enjoy man, and have fun with that freakin monster boat, lol! How fast is that thing anyway?

hmmmmm by looking at those pics.... i may come and hunt ya down .... looks nice up there......i may be in that direction..

-RPM

RPM you're just outside of Boise eh, well you know where Sandpoint is then, I stay on the other side of the lake from there.

Terry

Cunooks? ****, were all just people, right? Lol! Damn brother, they're good and friendly to you because you're good and friendly to them. That just shows what kind of person you and your family are.

Lake trout are awesome on the grill and good for your heart too. Enjoy man, and have fun with that freakin monster boat, lol! How fast is that thing anyway?

Oh yea, full trim, stainless prop, GPS varified, 5800 rpm, me and the misses and Sam of course, just a lite ripple on the water, 60 mph. I'll tell ya though there are Cobalt BB inboards on this lake that'll blow me away, I'm guessing 75-80.

Terry

Oh yea, full trim, stainless prop, GPS varified, 5800 rpm, me and the misses and Sam of course, just a lite ripple on the water, 60 mph. I'll tell ya though there are Cobalt BB inboards on this lake that'll blow me away, I'm guessing 75-80.

Terry

Terry,
Not that your boat is any slouch, 60 mph on the water is haulin' ***, but you just need one of these to get their attention. Twin supercharged inboard hemis! Click on this and scroll down, you'll get a video of this thing doing 130: http://www.whipplesuperchargers.com/content.asp?pageID=72

boat2.jpg

-
Back