Six pack nitrous set up

-

MAPS

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Anyone have one or cab steer me towards the right person who can help me set up one.
Looking for Nitrous kit for a small block.
340 4 speed car.
Thanks.
MAPS

Old adage;
If you have no finger nails, don't expect anyone to scratch (your itch)
I guess I have to do this research all on my own.... It's too bad I was hoping someone here had a six pack with a bottle running through it..

MAPS

WOW! So in the future I can only guess I’ll get no help from you then?

I can not tell you what I do not know and I can not show you what I don’t have.

Slow is the best I can show. Not mine.
The best idea I have for a build your own is to search e-bay for individual 6 pack spacers. I grabbed a single all in one spacer for my 6 pack.

44E6D1F5-766E-4AB2-81EC-9FE9356BC81C.jpeg

RUMBLE,
THANK YOU KINDLY.
I ALWAYS RUN TO HELP, MAYBE THAT'S WHY I WAS A TAD DISHEARTED THAT NO ONE REPLIED.
YRS I'VE SEEN THE SPACERS AND ALL BUT I WAS THINKING MORE OF A DIRECT PORT INJECTION AND IF SOMEONE HAD TRIED IT ETC. NOT TO MENTION WHO THEY USED TO PERFORM SUCH A FEAT.
SO YOU RUN IT NOW THROUGH THE END CARBS OR SIMPLY THE MIDDLE ONE ?
IS IT WIDE OPEN THROTTLE OR WHEN THE VACUUMS OPEN, I HAVE SO MANY DARN QUESTIONS I DON'T KNOW WHERE TO START.
REGARDLESS, I'M THANKFUL FOR THE PICTURE (ALTHOUGH I CAN'T SEE TO WELL THE SET UP, LOL)
AGAIN, THANK YOU SIR.
MAPS

PS ASIDE FROM THIS RUSTY ROD FELLOW YOU HAVE BEEN THE ONLY OTHER TO HELP OUT THANKS.

IMG_0505.JPG
IMG_0504.JPG
Maps, how much of a hit are you gonna whack it with? You mention direct port, are you looking for a plate or fogger system?
Stealth Fogger system and fogger system

@MAPS
This is the 1 piece spacer I have. I have no plans to use N02 with it and I do not have a set up as such your looking for.

I was (maybe still) going to use it to raise the air cleaner scoop I have up high over the hood. I just don’t know exactly where it will fall into place. The second picture is the only one I have found on the net for a 6 pack on a MoPar. Not my car.

The last two are my scoops.

However! I think my fellow Islander can help you out some. As pictured above! LOL

image.jpg
D976D03F-5377-4FA7-9812-52B2FDFF9F1F.jpeg
12930682-434B-46C9-A97F-673310EC01AB.jpeg
image.jpg

PS, that RustyRatRod fella is helpful ain’t he?!?!
Good ol’Southern boy I tell ya.
And I also feel the same way to when I ask a question as rare as that is. Sometimes, it never gets answered. But that’s OK.

Last edited:
Nice!!!! Yeah Rob, that's definitely usable! Simply drill and tap to plumb Nitrous and fuel nozzles.
That's a nice piece

Thanks man. Yea it is a nice part. I was surprised myself when I opened it up. I got to off of e-bay. The below pictured sticker cams with it, so, try that place,
www.dashman.net

image.jpg

Oh wow! A do it yourselfer NO2 kit!
BINGO!

Now it’s get creative time with the kit and plate. I’d like to see this when your done.

View attachment 1715100852 View attachment 1715100851 Maps, how much of a hit are you gonna whack it with? You mention direct port, are you looking for a plate or fogger system?
Stealth Fogger system and fogger system

This is exactly what I was looking for (fogger system.. Under intake, direct port etc) please let me know if you install these or know who does ?
I was told that they sell the "kit" and I (my mechanic,) would do the plumbing when it gets this serious, but I'm willing to bypass all this (DIY) if I can have someone do it, who has done it a few times and has the experience.
As for HP shots I was thinking either 150 one shot or a dual set (two stage) up for 250.
Thank you very much for any input, good to see there are others like myself that like to blow things that are not below the belt, lol
My philosophy in life has always been,
Once always, twice, maybe. 3 times, never.
Waiting for your response.

R.F. 360

THANK YOU EVER SO MUCH, AS FOR ANSWERING QUESTIONS ABOUT MOPARS, ENGINES, CAR RELATED, I DON'T WANT TO PROMISE YOU I CAN HELP YOU OUT, AT BEST I CAN THROUGH AN IDEA, THAT'S ALL.
NOW IF IT COMES TO THE ANATOMY (HUMAN) THAT IS, LOL FEEL FREE TO ASK WHAT YOU PLEASE AND I SHALL DO MY BEST, ESPECIALLY IF THEY ARE DEAD. (EMBALM FOR A LIVING) BUSINESS MAY BE DEAD BUT IT KEEPS REPEATING....

AGAIN, THANKS FOR THE UPDATED INFO AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU WILL DO WITH THAT PLATE DOWN THE LINE, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IN ADVANCE BEFORE YOU PUT IT UP FOR SALE HERE, THERE, EVERYWHERE AND EBAY...

MAPS

@MAPS

LMAO! Love the post! Awesome!

Ummm, check the link I posted to that guys site where he still has that plate and separate individual plates for the 6 pack still for sale. He’ll make them if he doesn’t have it in stock.

I think I seen some stuff worth looking at on page 5 & 15. Under carb adapters I think....
It’s a good site.

@MAPS

LMAO! Love the post! Awesome!

Ummm, check the link I posted to that guys site where he still has that plate and separate individual plates for the 6 pack still for sale. He’ll make them if he doesn’t have it in stock.

I think I seen some stuff worth looking at on page 5 & 15. Under carb adapters I think....
It’s a good site.
Y
You silly guy, helping people.....?:)

ALRIGHT, SEEING THAT I'M GETTING SOMEWHERE WITH RESULTS HERE ( ASK AND YE SHALL FIND) I HAVE ONE MORE QUESTION AS MY ORANGE BEAST IS GETTING READY TO BE LOCKED AWAY. (THE SMART ONES UP HERE KNOW THAT THESE WINTERS ARE NOT MADE TO LIVE AND PLAY IN)
LIKE I SAID, (SMART ONES) THE CARS AND THE BEARS HIBERNATE. IT'S US FOOLS THAT WANT TO FIGHT THE ELEMENTS AS IF SAYING " ME MAN..." BUT THE BEARS THINK...." THEY STUPID "
THEY SLEEP THROUGH THE WINTER.... AND IF YOU EVER HEARD THAT YOU MUST RUN LIKE AN ELEPHANT WITH A TRUNK (BUT MINUS DOORS) AND ON NITROUS IF YOU EVER AWOKE A SLEEPING BEAR, IT'S NOT BECAUSE HE/SHE MAY BE HUNGRY, BUT BECAUSE THEY KNOW HOW FREAKING COLD AND SNOW COVERED THE OUTSIDE OF THE CAVE IS, THAT THEY'LL KILL YA.
GETTING BACK TO MY ORIGINAL POST, I WANTED TO KNOW IF ANYONE CAN SUGGEST A GOOD SIX PACK REBUILD KIT FOR ME. COMPLETE ONE (ALL 3 CARBS AND DIAPHRAGMS)
ANY HELP, AGAIN WILL BE APPRECIATED, ALONG WITH A GRATEFUL THANK YOU.
MAPS.

P.S. EXCUSE ANY GRAMMAR ERRORS AS ITS JUST PAST 4 AM AND I'M DEAD TIRED ( NO PUN INTENDED)

LMAO

Have you tried the Holley web site or Summitracing for parts?

I have a nitrous setup on my 340-6 duster. It was a full NOS brand set up. The center plate is just a spacer and the 2 ends have spray bars. I searched years for one and paid I think close to 500 for a used setup here on the forums no bottle. I made my own bracket that works off the outside vacuum carbs and comes on right about 2800rpm. It pulls hard with the extra 125 and outside carbs all coming on at once.

I have a nitrous setup on my 340-6 duster. It was a full NOS brand set up. The center plate is just a spacer and the 2 ends have spray bars. I searched years for one and paid I think close to 500 for a used setup here on the forums no bottle. I made my own bracket that works off the outside vacuum carbs and comes on right about 2800rpm. It pulls hard with the extra 125 and outside carbs all coming on at once.

You have mail, well pm'ed mail.
Thanks.

I couldn't message you pics.. the micro switch bracket has been moved some as that setup worked only when the outboard carbs were fully open. Nitrous didnt come on until 5000rpm with that set up. I have it set now so it comes on about 2800)outside carbs open a 3rd and stays on through out sweep to 6kish.

duster n.jpg

duster n1.jpg

duster n2.jpg

Last edited:
-
Back