Skunk CPR

-

Woods74

Broke Senior
Reaction score
A man and his wife were driving home one very cold night when the wife asks her husband to stop the car.

There was a baby skunk lying at the side of the road, and she got out to see if it was still alive.

It was, and she said to her husband, “It’s nearly frozen to death.. Can we take it with us, get it warm, and let it go in the morning?”

He says, “O. K., Get in the car with it.”

Where shall I put it to get it warm?”

He says, “Put it in between your legs. It’s nice and warm there.”

“But what about the smell?”

“Just hold its little nose.”

Adam and Eve had just consummated their relationship for the first time and Adam was sitting against a tree smoking a cigarette.

About this time God comes through the bushes and sees Adam's smug smile. Now God's being all knowing says "Adam, I see you and Eve have experienced the pleasures of the flesh as I had planned. Very good indeed.

"By the way, where is Eve?"

Adam replies, "Lord, she's down at the river washing up."

God rushes toward the river screaming, "Now I'll never get that smell out of those fish!"

What did the blind man say when he walked by the fish market?

Good morning, Ladies....

There's two things in the world that smell like fish...

One of them is fish....

A man and his wife were driving home one very cold night when the wife asks her husband to stop the car.

There was a baby skunk lying at the side of the road, and she got out to see if it was still alive.

It was, and she said to her husband, “It’s nearly frozen to death.. Can we take it with us, get it warm, and let it go in the morning?”

He says, “O. K., Get in the car with it.”

Where shall I put it to get it warm?”

He says, “Put it in between your legs. It’s nice and warm there.”

“But what about the smell?”

“Just hold its little nose.”
Being single,has it's advantage's!(lol).

Adam and Eve had just consummated their relationship for the first time and Adam was sitting against a tree smoking a cigarette.

About this time God comes through the bushes and sees Adam's smug smile. Now God's being all knowing says "Adam, I see you and Eve have experienced the pleasures of the flesh as I had planned. Very good indeed.

"By the way, where is Eve?"

Adam replies, "Lord, she's down at the river washing up."

God rushes toward the river screaming, "Now I'll never get that smell out of those fish!"

Hajajajaja!

-
Back