So f***** proud!

-

mycuda

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I'm a pretty discreet person so I feel it's pertinent that I could say this here cuz most of my life is working on Mopars.

My son age 23 is now certified as a pilot for Skywest United Airlines as of today.

He will be working out of O'Hare International Airport Chicago and it's nice to know that least somebody with my last name will be making big money one day.

So proud!.
Minus the 6 digit pricetag for school.lol
Hopefully now he'll be able to take over the college payment and I can move to a smaller house and build a workshop with a f****** lift.
Honestly that's all I want out of the rest of my life is to be able to work on a car standing up.

We will see what happens.

Dave

I sure would be proud as well!! My offspring has a 6 figure collage bill and she is........................Shacked up with a out of work part time teacher!!!!:BangHead:

That's great to hear.
It's a good start to.
Frank Borman told them when it shook out, there would be "three major" carriers.
Sort of working out like that.
Clark Howard was just talking about ticket prices out of ATL with the strangle hold of a certain carrier.
Airlines aren't what it used to be.
But what is?

Congrats to your son!!! My son recently graduated with an Engineering degree and landed an internship Engineering job. Starting pay $29/hr. He did in 5 years (paywise) what it took me 20 years to do.

Treblig

Congrats to your son!!! My son recently graduated with an Engineering degree and landed an internship Engineering job. Starting pay $29/hr. He did in 5 years (paywise) what it took me 20 years to do.

Treblig
We sure got by with our wits and skills. We would NEVER make it today!!!! Congrats again:thumbsup:

We sure got by with our wits and skills. We would NEVER make it today!!!! Congrats again:thumbsup:

I personally had to literally work my @ss off for many years (sometimes 100 hrs a week) to get to where my son got just by attending College for 5 years.. my hands, feet, back, shoulders, etc are wore out...hopefully he'll be in better shape after years of working??

treblig

I personally had to literally work my @ss off for many years (sometimes 100 hrs a week) to get to where my son got just by attending College for 5 years.. my hands, feet, back, shoulders, etc are wore out...hopefully he'll be in better shape after years of working??

treblig
That is all of our hopes, our children have it EASIER then we did.

treblig
Me too.
But we're a special class of mopar people

I imagine we're all proud of our children!! I'm sure we all want an easier life for them than we had for ourselves. I made my son work hard around the house as he was growing up so he would know what hard work was. But he worked part time for 5 years while he was in College so he's no slouch!!

treblig

Awesome! Kids make you proud don't they? My daughter (2016 U of M graduate) has been in the work force for just under 2 years. I've been with Chrysler 29 years (6 contract, 23 direct) and she's nearly matched my salary. My son graduates, from Albion College, this May and has already landed a job in Boston with the College Diabetes Network. They're on their way!!

Man I climbed Telephone poles for 25 years, AFTER getting out of the Navy, No easy here....
Ha, 22 years of Climbing same telephone poles AFTER getting out of the Marines! Im right there with you Brother. Hope my boys make the same money on their butts.

Ha, 22 years of Climbing same telephone poles AFTER getting out of the Marines! Im right there with you Brother. Hope my boys make the same money on their butts.
What garage you work out of?

Congrats, it always nice to see one of the baby birds able to fly under their own power...(pun intended)

Definitely a reflection of the parenting and values that were instilled in him. Nice work! Congratulations! Tell him to have fun with Stewardess'

-
Back