So, What's Your Favorite Burger Chain Place?

-
Any place that hand patties ground beef.

...as opposed to something that comes out of a box, pressed and formed.

From a chain, Steak and Shake is closest.

Wendy's used to be good, but a few years ago they changed and now it tastes MUCH more processed.

Yoose Guys, just need to try an Omaha Steak Burger... Awesome... They will also sell you.... Filet Mignot Burgers... Yum, Yum.....

White Castle where you would have to buy 10 Burgers to have enough to eat if you could gag them down. Went to one in California once ..ordered 1 burger not knowing they sold baby burgers.Took one bite and left.Kinda like Krispy Cream Donuts... more hype than good product.Don't know how either stays in business. Won't be back.:(:(

Hey now, don’t be slamming Krispy Kreme. They are best when you get them hot off the line. Melt in your mouth good. I don’t get them very often cause there isn’t one close. That’s probably a good thing

We’ll, not a chain but I’ll tell you about it anyway.
Wifey and I were in Vegas about a month ago. Just wondering around the strip checking stuff out. We went into the Cosmopolitan and decided to stop for lunch. We went into this burger place called Holsteins. OMFG, I thought I’d died and gone to burger heaven.
Seriously, the best hamburger I’ve ever had in my 57 years. The wife and I split one and along with fries and a chocolate malt it was plenty for the both of us.
I almost want to go back just to get another burger there.

IDK if anyone in the Philly area remembers Gino’s, but man their burgers and fries were good!

CA66CA36-D51E-410D-B352-E64452C269DD.jpeg

Of course, we can still go to “Nifty Fifties” and get a filet mignon burger and cheesesteak fries...

3E82AF95-EE50-4557-8B17-3FEFEDB34560.jpeg

So, what's your favorite restaurant chain place to grab a burger?

America has spoken and In & Out is still #1 in customer loyalty - even though it's very much a regional chain that started here in SoCal (and it's still my favorite).
Here are the results of the MSN.com survey that ranked all of the chain restaurants in the USA (just the burger places listed here):

#1 - In & Out
#10 - Wataburger
#17 - Five Guys
#71 - Smashburger
#92 - White Castle
#95 - Rally's
#97 - Wendy's
#103 - Checker's
#110 - Sonic
#111 - Steak 'n Shake
#112 - A&W
#116 - Hardee's
#122 - Burger King
#123 - Carl's Jr.
#124 - Jack In The Box
#125 - Johnny Rockets
#126 - McDonald's

Check out the rest here:
Every Chain Restaurant In America—Ranked By Popularity
here in North Dakota I gotta drive 50 miles to get to anything, there is a Dairy Queen 20 miles from here but all the good burgers are 100 miles from here but they sure taste good no matter what burger joint after driving 100 miles. Don't even ask how much they cost after paying for fuel and the burger.

I flew in for the fall fling mopar show swap last year in van nuys, stayed at a motel nearby,,there was a five guys burger place...now I know you americans love peanut butter........but a peanut butter burger...really?????

Harveys here in Canada but there isn't one here in Victoria , they are the grease joint standard barrer , they used to be open later than the bar in Toronto and there was nothing better than a triple with bacon and cheese loaded your way to put you right after a night of drinking and carrying on .

Harveys here in Canada but there isn't one here in Victoria , they are the grease joint standard barrer , they used to be open later than the bar in Toronto and there was nothing better than a triple with bacon and cheese loaded your way to put you right after a night of drinking and carrying on .
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I went to the one in Phx .. My daughter took me surprisingly .. Ex was with us also .. Ex was appalled at my taking cell photos of the serving staff .. They were quite striking .. Place was funky beyond belief :rofl:.. Way too politically incorrect for many .. I found it very entertaining :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I went to the one in Phx .. My daughter took me surprisingly .. Ex was with us also .. Ex was appalled at my taking cell photos of the serving staff .. They were quite striking .. Place was funky beyond belief :rofl:.. Way too politically incorrect for many .. I found it very entertaining :thumbsup::thumbsup:

That sounds like Bone Daddy’s in Texas. Great bbq and some cute girls in skimpy outfits to enjoy while you eat.

-
Back