Sorry Everyone

-

70dart

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I know I haven't been on here much since the stroke, things just don't seem the same since my I can't build my 70 Swinger and had to salvage what I could off it to sell and scrap the rest still have some decent stuff left though. Its just so hard under those conditions to come on the site to help with prolems and info etc.
On a better note I want to wish all my friends(miss you) and members a very Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year and may there be better days ahead, God bless everyone!!

God Bless to you too. Whether you currently own a Mopar or not, its always good to have another Mopar gearhead here! Merry Christmas and all the best in 2013 Marvin

Steve

Take care of yourself first!!! Hope you have better times coming.

Thank you for the Christmas wishes Marvin! Indeed wishing you a much easier 2013, good to see you here whenever you want to, tech help or just b.s.'ing like a lot of us do lol.

Thank you for the Christmas wishes Marvin! Indeed wishing you a much easier 2013, good to see you here whenever you want to, tech help or just b.s.'ing like a lot of us do lol.

X2, hope 2013 is a better year for you bud :glasses7:

Hey Marvin. Just focus on your health and happiness. Come around when you have time and your up to it.

Merry Christmas Marvin!!!

Hope all is well with you. I saw where you were going to be on a radio show. The last I heard it was pushed back, did it happen?

Jack

Hi Marvin!
Good to see you on the board!
Hope all is well with you and your family.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!
Stay in touch.
Carl

Merry Christmas to you too, and a happy new year.
There's really no reason to apologize, your health and family comes first, and these are just cars when it really comes down to it......
I hope you are better soon.

Merry Christmas and prayers for continued improvement.

Merry Christmas and God's blessing and healing to you and your family!

-
Back