-
Status
Not open for further replies.

cascius

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a stock passenger rear leaf spring for my '74 Duster. Really only need one but may buy a pair if the price is right. If you've got something laying around, shoot me a price and what it's going to cost to ship it to me. My zip code is 66524. Thanks.

Looking for a stock passenger rear leaf spring for my '74 Duster. Really only need one but may buy a pair if the price is right. If you've got something laying around, shoot me a price and what it's going to cost to ship it to me. My zip code is 66524. Thanks.

for what it will cost you to ship them might be cheaper to have a shop re-arch and add a leaf...

I've got a set out of a '74 V8 Duster. The shipping would kill you. Hopefully someone close to you will come thru.

I've got a set from a 70 340 Duster 4 speed. They are "pulloffs" that have not been cleaned or painted. the spring hangers are included. I'd like to get $75 for the pair. I checked my fedex account. I can ship them for $50, so $125 total.
340springs.jpg

340springs1.jpg

I also have a set of stock pull offs laying around from a 71 duster setup for a 340 w/4 speed. I will let them go cheap, just make a decent offer and cover shipping.

Ken

Here are some pics of the set I have. Let me know.

Attachments

• DSCN3202.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 95
  • DSCN3203.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 77
  • DSCN3204.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 86
Do yourself a big favor and replace them in pairs, used or new. These guys are selling the wares at a very good price and off the same car, bonus!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back