Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Not trying to push religion on anyone but in Revelation that old duffer sitting there on the island writing this all down...."Giant Locust with fire flying from is mouth". How do you think someone from back then would describe a helicopter if they never saw one? "No one will buy or sell without the mark of the Beast".....Computer chip in your hand? Just saying. I confess it makes me wonder.

Freeze day 2 here, 31° out there. Last freeze for now, by Sunday the highs are sposed to be low 70s. I noticed the other day the grape vines were starting to bud, makes them grape farmers real nervous when it gets frosty.

-1 when I went out to feed the horses. Dogs didn't seem to care on our walk. Need to go fill my truck and get some gas for the generator. After coffee.

This means that the house will be creaking again today. Calm so far..

Today’s high should near 50, but the afternoon will be breezy with winds between 18 and 23 mph and gusts of 40 mph.

work about 100 days/year, fly all over the place on the Fed's $, one 4 year term and salary for life :D Whata deal :D
Exactly. Which honestly, it what I want to end the most. The life time salaries is just beyond stupid

I wouldn't say "the mark of the beast" but simply power, control and money

Guess who’s on standby... again. Ugh I can’t wait for the next 3 years to be over with. Ready to drop my retirement and be done. Then I’m running for Congress

That's the way to do it. All this armchair politics in the N&P forums don't help a bit.:poke::lol: Get elected and make a difference. :usflag::usflag:

Chris for Congress! I can see the billboards now.

Got my vote !!

For the first time, the headlines will read:

Congress Helpful.jpg

Roads are pretty good around here,but anything not treated is covered in ice. Looks like we are above freezing now,so probabaly won't even waste any salt. Good Morning

Yesterday driving up the hill to the house. Couldn't help clear the snow yet was haven't received wheel spacers and longer studs for tractor (chains rub on inner rear wheel wells). Might be interesting jacking up the tractor and supporting it while installing.

IMG_4230.jpg

Sun is out and everything is melting fast. Doesn’t really show in pic, ice falling and looks like steam coming off grass.

87776242-844B-47EC-BB11-07C168252C8A.jpeg

Only down side to snow melting and things warming up is I have to start mowing the back yard : (

View attachment 1715877499

View attachment 1715877500
Yeh, soon enough.... Usually first week of April. Unless we have a Nor'easter, I usually get a break between winter cleanup and yard work in March. I do have wood piles out there to work on. Already started some of that. Yesterday I stacked what should be my last round in the basement for burning this season.

Yeh, soon enough.... Usually first week of April. Unless we have a Nor'easter, I usually get a break between winter cleanup and yard work in March. I do have wood piles out there to work on. Already started some of that. Yesterday I stacked what should be my last round in the basement for burning this season.

Yes I can see there's quite a bit of wood in those piles. I need to build a woodshed and split a bit, plan on doing this spring/summer. I also need to lube and check spindles and bushings on lawn tractor, think it could use a new battery too.

@Mopar Tim Keep your eyes open laddie. A large launch vehicle just headed your way :lol: Got to check that launch schedule more frequently, that one was fron the complex closest to me and crystal clear this AM.

-
Back