Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Yes I can see there's quite a bit of wood in those piles. I need to build a woodshed and split a bit, plan on doing this spring/summer. I also need to lube and check spindles and bushings on lawn tractor, think it could use a new battery too.
‘Steaming piles’. And the dog didn’t do it. :rolleyes:
F00962B8-C636-488C-A45D-8C2529E03B55.jpeg

When I exert myself (walk) my oxygen levels have been dropping to the mid 80's for the past two days...

My endurance seems to be getting shorter....

This is getting old... I can't stand it any more....

When I exert myself (walk) my oxygen levels have been dropping to the mid 80's for the past two days...

My endurance seems to be getting shorter....

This is getting old... I can't stand it any more....
Well what do the doctors tell you??

Try Black Rifle Coffee Company. I haven't personally had any acidity issues with any of their coffee. Many at work have said the same. I like the Beyond Black variety the best. And they are all Vets and have great commercials.
You can also subscribe and get a monthly shipment dropped at your doorstep. Ask me how I know! Merica!

While I'm thinking about it I should mark the newly opened bag of coffee beans to determine how long it takes to consume it :lol:. 2 - 3lbs bags of Columbian to 1 - 3lbs bag of French Roast is my formula

Weird looking pork chops but they do smell good. I smoked then a few months ago. Wash them down with some Goose Island Stout which is finished in Bourbon barrels. Absolutely delicious!

20220225_180253.jpg

20220225_173111.jpg

Last edited:
-
Back