Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
This being a public forum, I do not want to into detals, but I cannot continue with car hobby.......my energy will be focused on Simone...
Hoppy has more details, you can PM him....

genuflect.jpg
For hosts of angels to reach out to Tim and Simone in this time of need. Bless them both.

Dam I'm sorry to here that. I don't know Tim and his wife but I bet there great people so Prayers and whatever I can do.

Does Tim know you posted this here, and or did he give you permission ?
Yes. He called and requested I post it here. He said he’s not got the time right now as things are very crazy but needs to get the stuff listed.

This being a public forum, I do not want to into detals, but I cannot continue with car hobby.......my energy will be focused on Simone...
Hoppy has more details, you can PM him....
Prayers bud.

Dam I'm sorry to here that. I don't know Tim and his wife but I bet there great people so Prayers and whatever I can do.
Haven’t met his wife, but I have met Tim and hung out with Tim on more than one occasion,Tim is one of those guys that really makes you smile. He’s one of those types that would give a complete stranger the shirt off his own back. I’m sure his wife is the same way. I hate this world sometimes, bad things SHOULD NOT happen to such good people.

Haven’t met his wife, but I have met Tim and hung out with Tim on more than one occasion,Tim is one of those guys that really makes you smile. He’s one of those types that would give a complete stranger the shirt off his own back. I’m sure his wife is the same way. I hate this world sometimes, bad things SHOULD NOT happen to such good people.
Figured Tim is that way and I agree that good people should last forever and no bad things should happen to them.
Kinda need good people around because there isn't many left.

Gentleman

I just got off the phone with Tim. It’s bad news regarding his wife. I won’t go into details but Tim is now forced to liquidate his car hobby. Everything is for sale. Prices are obo.

Car trailer-6000
1967 1 of 37 Satellite convertible with brand new year correct interior-18,000
1966 Dodge Dart, 408 Blue print crate engine, Gear Vendors OD. Great running car- 24,000

Misc tools, car parts etc to be sold as well.

Message me for details if interested and I’ll pass it to Tim.

That said, thoughts and prayers to him and his wife in this trying time.
Dang, that’s not good news, thoughts to Tim and Simone

Good morning everyone. Early Friday to start a warm weekend. Too much to do and not enough time.

Good morning everyone out there, going to be a good weekend in mn cold temps back next week

Got off work yesterday and was picking up my daughter, I spotted a demon from three blocks away, had to go take a look. In a town of 12,000 people you don’t see to many old mopars. Sitting in a parking lot, nobody was around, so I didn’t get a good look but seemed mostly original. It was fun to see, should have snapped a picture. I’m guessing it might b one of the last weekends to see the old cars cruising around

The big Mopar meet is at Maryland International Raceway on Saturday. Drag race, car show, small swap meet. I think I will go. Weather should be nice in the '70s. Get my Mopar fix before I head out on Tuesday.. :thumbsup:

-
Back