Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well one of my old Hockey buddies showed up last night. In fact he was our goalie for years! He is still “goalie weird” but we love him and his wife. The bar/library is getting closer to being complete so we decided to break it in. He swung by after doing the Kentucky Bourbon tasting tour. He brought me some rabbit hole bar Swag! He made me the wood sign in his wood shop with his laser rig. He is retired Air Force. We had a great night of fellowship. Certainly dampened by Tim’s news tho. My heart just aches for Tim.

2986ECC5-5564-43A3-8A2F-3EBC0D57AE81.jpeg

12B75779-784B-4631-9752-DAB7BB0E16DF.jpeg

371DBA56-923B-4244-9426-FFD59C57052E.jpeg

7523FCA3-4807-40D6-A37D-A5534A14E66F.jpeg

Autumn is over here, for the time being anyhow. Yesterday 85° today maybe 70° if the fog clears off some. Many hot rods out of their garages this past week with the good weather :D

Ya want the house blend? or sumthin' special? :D
Just the house blend. Actually the Wal Mart brand is our daily driver. I have a couple small bags of fu fu flavors but they can bother me. Must be the oil in them. (TMI I know)

This new Espresso machine makes good coffee, and it's fast, but it doesn't generate enough steam to make coffee and steam milk at the same time. Has turned lattes into a 2 brew process

I am just hollow inside this morning thinking about Tim and Simone. Life doesn't seem fair sometimes.

This new Espresso machine makes good coffee, and it's fast, but it doesn't generate enough steam to make coffee and steam milk at the same time. Has turned lattes into a 2 brew process
We had one at one time. Half of it quit working (the coffee side) so I went back to my old tried and true Mr Coffee. The one we have must be 10+ years old. Damn, I shouldn't have jinxed it. Watch, it will poop out tomorrow! LOL

Thinking about going to Gays Mills Wisconsin today for a apple orchard tour and look at some fall foliage. Yes, we are Leaf Peepers. It's a thing. Oh and a stop at Starks. They sell beer, wine, all kind of spirits, fishing tackle, fishing boats, motors and guns. What's not to like!

Well, working away at the Ford Trying to figure out what to do with rockers. Have to repair part of the inner,as hoisting it will crush it. I wish they wouldnt do that. Less than 1” wide hoist stands,puts too much stress on sheet metal.

-
Back