Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Took 66 for a drive today. Lost fue pressure. Limped it home. Hmmmm. Might be fuel filter. Electric Mallory pump. With fuel return line to tank.

So I went down to my favorite liquor store today to buy just a few beers for today. When I found this. Apparently some hoodlum thief piece of crap drove their truck into the window and door over the night and stole money and liquor. You will never see this in Vietnam. I am dismayed.
PXL_20230408_155709475.MP.jpg

PXL_20230408_155538044.MP.jpg

So I went down to my favorite liquor store today to buy just a few beers for today. When I found this. Apparently some hoodlum thief piece of crap drove their truck into the window and door over the night and stole money and liquor. You will never see this in Vietnam. I am dismayed.
View attachment 1716075061

View attachment 1716075062
Smash and grab is a thing. Lots of businesses closing because of unprosecuted crimes.

Smash and grab is a thing. Lots of businesses closing because of unprosecuted crimes.
Yes, I had those issues for many years when I had my Auto Parts Stores. I was awakened at many early hours of the night by the police telling me there was a break in. It got to the point where I actually had plywood and 2x4s stored in the back so that I could board up the windows in the middle of the night, before I could get the glass company there to fix it the next day. Glad those days are over. :thumbsup:

Yes, I had those issues for many years when I had my Auto Parts Stores. I was awakened at many early hours of the night by the police telling me there was a break in. It got to the point where I actually had plywood and 2x4s stored in the back so that I could board up the windows in the middle of the night, before I could get the glass company there to fix it the next day. Glad those days are over. :thumbsup:
High end places have gone to clear, break proof films and tint on windows. Not sure how well they would hold up to an F150.

View attachment 1716075061

View attachment 1716075062
We have had a spate of that happening city wide for a year or more now....gas stations, corner shops, grocery stores, shopping malls even.

Stolen cars being rammed through shop fronts or driven at high speed around malls by groups of unruly teenagers.

Soft Judges, soft laws and no deterrent are the problems we have.

Under-age crims get away with a slap on the wrist with a wet bus ticket.

Coffee time now. :thumbsup:

You get serious about selling the center section send me a PM.
I gotta go back with the trailer and get it here shortly but if you want it, I’ll work a deal with ya. What I have in it plus the ride. No idea of exact functionality though

It much done today. Fixed electric shop heater again. Then plasma cut holes in ends of the box for taillights. Now i need to dig up some backup lights.

-
Back