Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
That dash looks to be in great shape and steering wheel.
Like the idea of gray carpet with black floor mats but your car I'm sure it will look great either way.
That dash stresses me out.... i'm never letting anyone in the car so they don't touch it :) I hit the corner of that bulge on the far right with my welding helmet :( i'm soo mad bout it still.. can see tiny cracks now..
2023-02-12 18.31.54.jpg

Soo.. thinking of ordering new carpet for my car.. the ACC stuff from rock which is pretty cheap.. my car came with new carpet but it doesn't fit well at all.. My interior is gray/black.. trying to decide on black carpet or gunmetal gray... kinda like the thought of the lighter color.. can't find a build sheet, no idea what the car came with.
(Seats will be redone in gray border with black insets..
View attachment 1716075009
Just my opinion but the
gray would look great. Keep in mind I am from the South so I always go Gray! Hah!

Anyone know how to get a broken cooling line fitting out of a 904 aluminum case?

This car is cursed.

I quit

View attachment 1716075012
Hit with just a little bit of heat just enough to make sealant pliable then use appropriate sized easy out and it should come right out. Plan B braze a nut on top of the fitting then screw it out.

Well lord knows I ain’t no plumber! But we scored a 9million pound, old cast iron sink for the bar. Time to get it plumbed. I set a personal best, with only one trip to hardware store for this plumbing job. I am usually good for about three per job!

C1934B85-7D0E-4A5D-9CD4-4922EF1732CF.jpeg

Well lord knows I ain’t no plumber! But we scored a 9million pound, old cast iron sink for the bar. Time to get it plumbed. I set a personal best, with only one trip to hardware store for this plumbing job. I am usually good for about three per job!

View attachment 1716075036
I just got done replacing the toilet fill valve that wouldn't shut off....

What's it end up looking like assembled?
Not sure. I only have 30 bucks for it.
It’s the center lift for a 4 post. I tried to buy the four post as well but it went higher than a brand new one, nearly 12,000. They sold this first. Guy that bought the lift, I offered it to him for what I paid and he refused.

Honestly it should have been sold together, cause now I’m stuck with it. I stopped bidding at 4200 cause new, they’re not much more

Figure I’ll throw it up on market place or find something to do with the pneumatic cylinders

Not sure. I only have 30 bucks for it.
It’s the center lift for a 4 post. I tried to buy the four post as well but it went higher than a brand new one, nearly 12,000. They sold this first. Guy that bought the lift, I offered it to him for what I paid and he refused.

Honestly it should have been sold together, cause now I’m stuck with it. I stopped bidding at 4200 cause new, they’re not much more
Odd that they'd sell them separately... hmm

weatherman lied. Barely made 50F today. And freeze warning tonight. But now says gradual climb to a high of 87 for Friday.

-
Back