Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Love Crazy Horse... i used to play drums with this version of the song every night for a long time
I do too, love shaking the walls in the shop playing Cortez the Killer, think that ones from Zuma, anyhoo the Klisphorns really wail when that ones playing.

I do too, love shaking the walls in the shop playing Cortez the Killer, think that ones from Zuma, anyhoo the Klisphorns really wail when that ones playing.
Always a big fan of Neil Young . Alabama was one of my favorites . Played it on my eight track tape player ...lol in my 66 !

Only ended up working 6 hrs OT yesterday so had time to do the blades and new belt on the lawn mower. The mower deck is pretty abused, new blades ended up rubbing a bit, probably should have broke out the welder when I had it off but it's not too bad, maybe I'll JB weld and clamp one gusset that's popped off. Also wish I had fluid film, will look to order some for next time.

Image - 2023-04-08T052353.368.jpeg

Image - 2023-04-08T054848.670.jpeg

Neil Young makes me wanna puke. People brainwashed into thinkin that guy has talent are easily led.

I really like his lyrics too, sometimes they are way out there which is fine for me. Try to figure out what he's singing about here lol!

I really like his lyrics too, sometimes they are way out there which is fine for me. Try to figure out what he's singing about here lol!

Always exploring and evolving. I think overall he has continued to come up with good music where others kind of got rutted or went down hill - including a few lauded poets.

G' Morning Guys.
Saw this and thought youse would like it. Or at least Karl would. LOL
1680960761323.png

Gotta get, run to Kubota store to buy more Hyd fluid, little low after my slow *** couln't thread the new filter on fast enough last weekend!

Willie Niles was pretty good, but I don't think he ever made it big time. My friend thought he might be the next Neil Young and made an 8-track for me, which I still have.

Better pic in daylight. Need to go get a new fill valve today. Won’t shut off. Otherwise bathroom is functional. Just have some trim to paint and the baseboard heater to refinish. Will strip off the latex paint and hit it with Rustoleum. Then a few accessories- nee switch and outlet plates. Plus need towel bar and TP holder. Details, details…

896506C6-74D2-4F55-8BEE-BBE75CF7A464.jpeg

Better pic in daylight. Need to go get a new fill valve today. Won’t shut off. Otherwise bathroom is functional. Just have some trim to paint and the baseboard heater to refinish. Will strip off the latex paint and hit it with Rustoleum. Then a few accessories- nee switch and outlet plates. Plus need towel bar and TP holder. Details, details…

View attachment 1716074950
Looking good!

:thumbsup:

No don't think so He has seven holes to finish his second round.
It rained all night and supposed to rain most of today. The course will be a soggy mess.
So all the players (about 40) who have to finish their second round have to play the ball down.
Since they started the round without lift clean and place, they have to finish that way. Lots of mud balls and difficult to play.
On top of that a north wind gusting to 30 and low 50's for a high not likely to improve his score.
No think his body with his problems will handle all that well he's done.
Honestly I need a translator to even begin to understand what you just said! Hah! Is that like flipping a wristie off a dangle?

-
Back