Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
We get a lot of Deer, I have only seen one other Elk, good sized Bull.
Nice...

Didn't think the snow pack was that great this year.

Some of the ones I saw had that scraggly, tough winter look

20240430_135340.jpg

Well carb I listed here for sale is a 670. Lol. Listed in for sale section. I'm a blind dumbass sometimes

Modified one dash panel i made.
Put up a video describing my vacuum wiper conversion to electric. Put signal light on right fender, used the round side marker lights i bought off Wolfie years ago. Then chased the interior light not working on the door switches. Jamaica me crazy!
Almost ready to pop in the glass.
Late coffee break.

Monthly grocery shopping done today and on the average of today's prices is about $300 a month.

these days? mine have stayed the same pretty much... you guys eating lobster or something?
??

According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the cost of groceries has risen by 25.2 percent since February 2020. According to BLS data, you’d have to go back to the 1970s to see that kind of a jump in so short a time span. Not only is this higher than overall inflation, as measured by the Consumer Price Index, but wages have lagged behind these costs, making the grocery bill not just larger in terms of dollars, but also in the chunk of people’s spending.

Eggs are $2 a dozen.. that's slightly up from like 1.80 a few years ago.. i don't drink milk, so i don't know the prices.. Just looked though and a gallon is $2.57 which is a touch higher i think.. I don't eat steak or much beef.. i cook my breakfasts for the week on sunday which comes out to about $3.50 per day.. dunno.. i haven't really noticed a huge increase i guess.

Just looked at egg price history and you are right.. they are up bout 20%.. i guess i just never noticed. sorry, i don't have a huge X..sooo...

X

-
Back