Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
1000 easy, lots of point/cond/rotors, caps etc. Then o rings, screw sets, petronix etc. Timmy will take all the meters for me and they are ready to go. That helps a ton. Also prob 300 or so distributors. Might be the last year of vending at this scale for me.

I pulled a good one out of my *** the other day. Guy has a 35 8 cyl distrib that is a mess, dealt with him in the past he has come here. Holy crap I have everything it can possibly need but the case itself. Now that was a hour of looking up and cross referencing books. I actually amazed myself on that one. All NOS Prestolite also. He will be here Friday AM so figure thats a day lost but a good customer prob the fourth I have redone for him.

I usually turn it all away in June to prep.

I pulled a good one out of my *** the other day. Guy has a 35 8 cyl distrib that is a mess, dealt with him in the past he has come here. Holy crap I have everything it can possibly need but the case itself. Now that was a hour of looking up and cross referencing books. I actually amazed myself on that one. All NOS Prestolite also. He will be here Friday AM so figure thats a day lost but a good customer prob the fourth I have redone for him.

I usually turn it all away in June to prep.

istockphoto-527861545-612x612.jpg

Did get one thing done yesterday met a guy to pick up a nice sun tune up set to buy. Complete which is unusual. Prob cal it today they sell fast usually.

sun set.jpg

I was floored when I saw the prices they wanted for some of the Baby Koi they had $75.00 and up.
The guy

is coming over next week to maybe buy some of the adults I have. Easy 80 fish in that little pond. I would like to get it down to around 6.

I was floored when I saw the prices they wanted for some of the Baby Koi they had $75.00 and up.
The guy

is coming over next week to maybe buy some of the adults I have. Easy 80 fish in that little pond. I would like to get it down to around 6.
It was packed a few years ago when I saw it also.

This should be in the shop now.
db book.jpg

Dodge Parts Book 1926 1925 1924 1923 1922 1921 1920 1919 1918 1917 1916 Catalog

Hard to find

Morning!
Cool morning, day wont be too hot. So working in quonset again. Could road trip to one of three car shows today, but i need to get stuff done. And the leg doesent like driving the Fargo. Dr appt tomorrow,maybe i can get this sorted out.

Morning!
Cool morning, day wont be too hot. So working in quonset again. Could road trip to one of three car shows today, but i need to get stuff done. And the leg doesent like driving the Fargo. Dr appt tomorrow,maybe i can get this sorted out.
Hopefully they get it figured out finally Frank

Finallly ordered a large ultrasonic cleaner. Kind of needed one forever have a small one gallon one but really need a bigger one got a deal on a 4 gallon. Should do everything I will ever need.

Its been almost a month,this needs to go away. Hope doc doesent refer me to some doc in the city.

-
Back