Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
@FISHYPETE
My guess is its the alternator.
I would measure voltmeter across the battery, and at the alternator output.
Then give it a little throttle (1200 - 1500 rpm) and repeat.
From what to what positions does the ammeter needle move?
Which alternator-regulator system is in the car?
a quick check of the VR is to bypass it. but need to know how each system works to do that.

Filters all cleaned. Snappy is swimming around.
I'm taking a break then tackle the waterfall.

20230611_081433.jpg

20230611_082529.jpg

Under 200 on E bay Have a small crew works now. Decent machine
Nice size!
(that's waht she said)

At that price might be the same catagory as HF. Don't leave it pluggged in when your not there.

Caution To Users Of Harbor Freight Ultrasonic Cleaner …

Post by Tuner » Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:25 pm

Don’t leave it plugged in when you aren’t using it.

The melted plastic containers are a lemon juice bottle which was nearly full of vinegar and a measuring cup with a plastic jelly jar in it nearly full of cleaning solution which was mostly water. When the burning ultrasonic cleaner melted the plastic containers, the contents spilled out and appeared to quench the burning plastic some and the smoke and steam set off the smoke alarm. The circuit breaker tripped in the power strip which the ultrasonic cleaner was plugged in to but it caught fire anyway.

Anyone else remeber before his big movie, he had a variety show. Something similar to Benny Hill although the skits were not quite as consistantly good. Probably saw it on channel 9 out of NYC - 11 PM or later

Good morning guys. The BDay party is today. Marie's dad. 40 or so people will be here. Should be a great time. I hope all is well out here in coffee land. Take care everyone.

Just looked at hte Philly news on line. We're really screwed now. I have a couple alternate routes up to north and west jersey but everyone else will be on them too.
Haven't seen it yet, but wife just told me a truck fire took out a section of 95? :eek:

Had one in Harrisburg, took 6 months to replace and it was just being re strenthened. Think it was 81/322

-
Back