Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning folks and Merry Christmas Eve. We had Christmas wit the kids last night. Had a Great time. Andy our oldest, made my wife Christmas cookies. Not just one kind but 6 or so varieties using his Grandma's recipes. THat was fun. We ordered Chinese for supper and spent a couple hours unwrapping gifts! The place is a mess but we will need to get ready and travel 3 1/2 hour west to spend the Holiday with Shelley's Mom and brothers. I hope you all have a blessed Christmas with friends and family.

So a little holiday debauchery at brekkie. Biscuits and gravy with a couple of poached eggs on top. Of course they are poached, gotta eat healthy! And yes there is biscuits slathered in butter at the bottom of that bowl!
Merica! (Southern style)

View attachment 1716182455

View attachment 1716182456
I made a big batch of SOS a few days ago. Had some of that with scrambled eggs a little while ago.

IMG_9951.jpeg

Morning folks and Merry Christmas Eve. We had Christmas wit the kids last night. Had a Great time. Andy our oldest, made my wife Christmas cookies. Not just one kind but 6 or so varieties using his Grandma's recipes. THat was fun. We ordered Chinese for supper and spent a couple hours unwrapping gifts! The place is a mess but we will need to get ready and travel 3 1/2 hour west to spend the Holiday with Shelley's Mom and brothers. I hope you all have a blessed Christmas with friends and family.
Safe travels Mike and merry Christmas to you and family.

Morning holiday shoppers and travelers. Quiet weekend here just the wife unit and I. Dogs will get some goodies from Santa tonight.
Just drinking some coffee and watching it snow a little.

Morning holiday shoppers and travelers. Quiet weekend here just the wife unit and I. Dogs will get some goodies from Santa tonight.
Just drinking some coffee and watching it snow a little.
About the same here, but no snow.

The weather in MN is crappy, but I’ll take what I get. I’m just happy because Santas the one that has to fly in this ****. I know its bad but couldn’t help myself

The weather in MN is crappy, but I’ll take what I get. I’m just happy because Santas the one that has to fly in this ****. I know its bad but couldn’t help myself
Looks like I got missed with the crappy weather by just a bit.
Sorry Pete.

Had a guy call me last night from Texas wanting me to build him a center console for his 65 Cuda. Told him I couldn't do it without having the car in my garage to figure out all the angles. Talked to him for about an hour and a hell of a nice guy. He said he would drive his car up here and leave it for however long it took to build the console. I'm more worried about it getting scratched or if my garage burnt down on his car. Would be a fun project and still thinking about it.

Had a guy call me last night from Texas wanting me to build him a center console for his 65 Cuda. Told him I couldn't do it without having the car in my garage to figure out all the angles. Talked to him for about an hour and a hell of a nice guy. He said he would drive his car up here and leave it for however long it took to build the console. I'm more worried about it getting scratched or if my garage burnt down on his car. Would be a fun project and still thinking about it.
Shoot Fred. Just run down to the local junk yard and pick one up for prototype :rolleyes: Wait. The floors will be rotted out so nothing left to use for guidance :BangHead:

-
Back