Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Shoot Fred. Just run down to the local junk yard and pick one up for prototype :rolleyes: Wait. The floors will be rotted out so nothing left to use for guidance :BangHead:
I live in the middle of nothing but farmland and I don't think I've even seen a 65 Cuda around within 100 miles or more.
My cousin has one but he lives on the West coast. :BangHead:

Yes, Actually I will start one on the E Body site..... :eek: :eek: .....But also post here......:thumbsup:
I got a Cuda, I have been on the E body site. Your build thread would be far more appreciated here. It would be watched and you would get far more input and some super valued unsolicited advice! Hah!

Had a guy call me last night from Texas wanting me to build him a center console for his 65 Cuda. Told him I couldn't do it without having the car in my garage to figure out all the angles. Talked to him for about an hour and a hell of a nice guy. He said he would drive his car up here and leave it for however long it took to build the console. I'm more worried about it getting scratched or if my garage burnt down on his car. Would be a fun project and still thinking about it.
You good sir are a rock star!

Hey.
Did i forget something?
Yup
07:00 pouring rain.09:00 wet snow. Highways slick. Kid driving out from city. Highways maintenance was out, so thats good.
Started working on patch panel for stude. Looks like i have it pretty close. Planishing hammer to arc it to fit body shape.
Welding next round.
Body metal on truck is very soft and dufficult to weld.

Where’s @Mattax been. I don’t think I’ve seen him around in a bit.
Thanks for asking. :)
Not posting much here, although I try to skim through the forum when I can.
May be less in January when its back to a 4G hotspot for more than half the week.

Went up Sunday.
Accidently drove through overflow of the Passiac River Monday morning, but no harm no foul. (upstream of the Great Swamp and much upstream from Patterson). Second time I've done that, but this time was in the dark and not planned!
NYC crew didn't make it but we had an epoxy repair to get done befoer the temperature dropped.
1703457510391.png

With the ground frozen in the AM, we used my Heep to move the logs. Its small enough to go between the signs stay on the path and avoid the saturated ground. I said we'll do this as needed but its not SOP. Getting the NP229 back into 4H from 4L is PIA. I usually end up shutting off the engine.
1703457833949.png

1703457869075.png

May be less in January when its back to a 4G hotspot for more than half the week.

Went up Sunday.
Accidently drove through overflow of the Passiac River Monday morning, but no harm no foul. (upstream of the Great Swamp and much upstream from Patterson). Second time I've done that, but this time was in the dark and not planned!
NYC crew didn't make it but we had an epoxy repair to get done befoer the temperature dropped.
View attachment 1716182677

With the ground frozen in the AM, we used my Heep to move the logs. Its small enough to go between the signs stay on the path and avoid the saturated ground. I said we'll do this as needed but its not SOP. Getting the NP229 back into 4H from 4L is PIA. I usually end up shutting off the engine.
View attachment 1716182679

View attachment 1716182680
Looking Good Matt.

Went up Sunday.
View attachment 1716182677

View attachment 1716182679

View attachment 1716182680
Glad you are doing well. Have a very Merry Christmas.

Son showed up for dinner, daughter made it out from the city. Should be a good day tomorrow. Dog is being an asshole. Lol

-
Back