Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I am helping our Boy rewrite his resume in preparation for an interview next week. He dropped his retirement package (20yrs) and is on the track to be out at end of the year. He is excited. He got run out by the Woke machine, decided new Army was not for him. I am trying to explain to his thick, stubborn, hard headed self how much of his infantry skills can actually transfer to civilian market. You show me a good platoon leader, and I will show you a guy that can run a Company!

Betureass he could.

Not his job to decide if he's qualified for a job. It's the hiring manager's job

Cold out here for the dog walk and horse feed, -1 with a breeze. That breeze had some bite to it. back in for breakfast and coffee.

Ahhhhj

20240109_102018.jpg

20240109_102526.jpg

Still under the weather Mike?

As I listen to the ice pellets beating against the window. Hats off to those that are out in this working
Feeling a bit better today. The chills are gone and the ibuprofen is working on the body aches. I did drive over and feed Andy's cat and I do need to make a Wally World run. I might not have enough energy to blow snow today.

Snowmageddon is upon us. Winter warning, schools closed. People stayed home from work, etc. So bad will will likely be stuck at work overnight. Rationing food, panic is setting in. just kidding on the overnight, food and panic. The rest did happen....Pic is just now...

20240109_095048.jpg

Snowmageddon is upon us. Winter warning, schools closed. People stayed home from work, etc. So bad will will likely be stuck at work overnight. Rationing food, panic is setting in...Pic is just now...

View attachment 1716189800
Don’t forget the news Bimbo dressed in the parka inside the Storm Tracker SUV telling you to stay of the roads!

Snowmageddon is upon us. Winter warning, schools closed. People stayed home from work, etc. So bad will will likely be stuck at work overnight. Rationing food, panic is setting in. just kidding on the overnight, food and panic. The rest did happen....Pic is just now...

View attachment 1716189800
I've never seen this before. That's a lot of tow bans. It's still snowing and blowing. The plows can't keep up.

Screenshot_20240109_101042_Facebook.jpg

-
Back