Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
That's a definite disagree! I wonder how many hours they worked before that. Ford was so popular in the early days they needed to start shifts to keep with production.
5-6 days a week, 12 hours plus days depending on the company. Some before ww1 were pushing 80-100 hour work weeks.

The reason people boo ford for the 40 hour work week is beyond stupid. Henry Ford standardized the 5 day, 8 hours a day because he found it actually increased production. And to make sure people didn’t suffer a pay loss, he doubled the hourly rate he was paying each employee all while cutting their hours to 40.

Plow truck in shop thawing. Thermostat change tomorrow.and a wiper. It will run better at operating temp.
Will see in morning if heater core flush worked in avalanche.

5-6 days a week, 12 hours plus days depending on the company. Some before ww1 were pushing 80-100 hour work weeks.

The reason people boo ford for the 40 hour work week is beyond stupid. Henry Ford standardized the 5 day, 8 hours a day because he found it actually increased production. And to make sure people didn’t suffer a pay loss, he doubled the hourly rate he was paying each employee all while cutting their hours to 40.
I just wish he figured out how to do it over a 4 day work week. :lol:

That messes with the 3 8 hour shifts in 24 hours though.
They’re not running 3 shifts anymore. Very few if any factories currently running 3 full shifts. Usually 3rds now are maintenance shifts

Mec Jr for the win! I have several, one for each gauge. You just can’t beat them. I remember loading as a kid for my Dad and Grandfather. They totally Huck Finned me. I loaded a zillion before I caught on.
We have 12 and 20. The 12 gets the most use now. I figured I’d lend a hand and get some reloaded before the weekend again. The rule is usually…if you don’t load your own shells you either don’t shoot or you have to buy your own.

Would I be crazy do try power tour in the 78 w200 with all time 4x4 lol

Would I be crazy do try power tour in the 78 w200 with all time 4x4 lol
A35EC1A9-F4D1-4EBE-8BD8-F6E2DA7FAFAA.gif

We have 12 and 20. The 12 gets the most use now. I figured I’d lend a hand and get some reloaded before the weekend again. The rule is usually…if you don’t load your own shells you either don’t shoot or you have to buy your own.
I just posted some shotgun tips on the guns and dog thread. Plus a pix of my sweetie. She has great lines.

So .. Nick Saban is leaving U of Alabama and the NFL Black Monday list grew with the Seachickens news .. Can't help but wonder if Coach Saban has a new residence in mind

thinking-face.png

So, just before the deep freeze starting on Sunday, we are supposed to get 6-12" snow. Yuck

-
Back