Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
My USAF buddy got me hooked on Cafe du Monde 30sum yrs ago. He and his wife went on leave to New Orleans where they both discovered it for the first time. Couple weeks later I get a box on the porch with 2 of those yellow cans in it. :wtf: is this? My Ex didn't care for it "Too strong", just meant more for me :lol: Lot easier to get now than it was back then.

My USAF buddy got me hooked on Cafe du Monde 30sum yrs ago. He and his wife went on leave to New Orleans where they both discovered it for the first time. Couple weeks later I get a box on the porch with 2 of those yellow cans in it. :wtf: is this? My Ex didn't care for it "Too strong", just meant more for me :lol: Lot easier to get now than it was back then.
Agree on the strong, really was good with the beignets!

Good morning it is morning here in Dallas. As usual didn’t sleep a wink on our overnight flight. I did watch a couple good movies and a few Modern Family episodes. On the plane waiting to go. Next stop is Kansas City. The car sat out in the hotel parking lot the last three weeks hopefully it starts. Have a great day as usual after a great trip it will feel good to be home!!

Good morning it is morning here in Dallas. As usual didn’t sleep a wink on our overnight flight. I did watch a couple good movies and a few Modern Family episodes. On the plane waiting to go. Next stop is Kansas City. The car sat out in the hotel parking lot the last three weeks hopefully it starts. Have a great day as usual after a great trip it will feel good to be home!!
Almost game time, think the Ravens will be more of a challenge than the Bills but I won't bet against Mahomes that's for sure!!!

:BangHead: Now I'll hafta run up to the Derelict's hangout to get a Donut :rofl:
Another thing we found when daughter was living in NO was King Cake. Wife brought one home from local baker, called a "Baby King", wasn't nearly as good as the one there. Daughter had found a bakery there where everybody preorders them before Mardis Gras and there's still a line from hell, they're really good, think it's actually an Asian bakery too.

Not used to seeing Chiefs on the road during playoffs, doubt it would be colder than in Buffalo
I think with Rice becoming a threat and if MVS can catch a ball or two it opens both the passing game not double teaming Travis and the run game.

It should be a good fast paced game. I feel the defense wins this game.
I love out Kansas City Cheifs, but I am worried about this match up against the Ravens, all my friends and family are big Cheifs Nation fans, so just between us here in the coffee crew, I would bet on the Ravens winning this one, but I hope Mahomes and Chelsea get in sink and the two other very fast receivers are spot on , they will need everyone in there line up to be on there game and not have any penalties to come away with a win.
I said it, and represent it :rofl:

Tomorrow at 3 eastern

Screenshot_20240127-081501_Chrome.jpg

-
Back