Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Heart says Lions, head says 49ers
It’s already been decided weeks ago

IMG_3436.jpeg

I have a question for all of you fart smellers.....I mean smart fellers. I am turning a van into a camper so I can drive to the North upon retirement. I have a leak in the AC thats not the problem my problem is alot of the metal lines have rust all over them. Is there a place I can order replacements?
Ooooo Unless it's only a few years old, probably not

One time (long ago) when I was driving truck, we had to call in 2 times a day. I was in Ephrata, PA and there was a circus in the huge parking lot of a mall. So I am in the phone booth calling in to see if there was something I need to reroute to pick up and I am on the phone with the dispatcher when the elephant got loose. As he went by I said to her...you are not going to believe this but an elephant just went by with a bunch of people chasing it. She never missed a beat and said "is it pink? Why don't you just come home but maybe you should sleep it off before you start". Even to this day when I see her she will ask me if I have seen anymore pink elephants

One time (long ago) when I was driving truck, we had to call in 2 times a day. I was in Ephrata, PA and there was a circus in the huge parking lot of a mall. So I am in the phone booth calling in to see if there was something I need to reroute to pick up and I am on the phone with the dispatcher when the elephant got loose. As he went by I said to her...you are not going to believe this but an elephant just went by with a bunch of people chasing it. She never missed a beat and said "is it pink? Why don't you just come home but maybe you should sleep it off before you start". Even to this day when I see her she will ask me if I have seen anymore pink elephants
:rofl: :rofl:

Hello everyone. Worked on the charger all day. Both sides are clearance cut fir the tubs and my new headers came in. With that attention went to the firewall/cowl area. Lots of cutting but overall it will be better and cleaner. Today/tomorrow I hope to measure for the tubs and cut the cardboard for a template.

Dumb mistakes here yesterday. Probably too much beer with my cousin. Needed to put shocks on the front of his 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee. Tops were rusty so I used a cut off tool to cut the tops off, no issue. Got the shocks on it. Went to fire it up and it won't start. After further investigation, I see where I nicked the wire loom nearby the right shock. This wire loom goes to the ECM. Wtf. Didn't cut any wire all the way through but I think a couple of them arked when he tried to start it because it sounded like it wanted to start initially. So now it's stuck here. Found four bad fuses in the fuse box under the dashboard, was quite sure that was all the problem but no. Checked. Checked all the rest of the fuses and relays in the under hood fuse box. No issues there. Still no start. I think it may have fried the ECM .WTF. :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead:
Beer and saws alls and wires do not mix well

I have a question for all of you fart smellers.....I mean smart fellers. I am turning a van into a camper so I can drive to the North upon retirement. I have a leak in the AC thats not the problem my problem is alot of the metal lines have rust all over them. Is there a place I can order replacements?
Depends on the van. And even then, some local hvac shops can get lines for them or make them

Beer and saws alls and wires do not mix well
A few years ago I was installing air lift air bags in my brand new Toyota four runner. Week old. Well I had to run some wiring thru firewall and thought the rubber surrounding the main wiring harness was a good place. Long story short it was not. Drill slipped nicked the wires . No way to repair harness in vehicle. I had to remove the main harness from vehicle to repair. Well when Simone got home she saw our brand new car in pieces. Was not happy.....beer was involved

A few years ago I was installing air lift air bags in my brand new Toyota four runner. Week old. Well I had to run some wiring thru firewall and thought the rubber surrounding the main wiring harness was a good place. Long story short it was not. Drill slipped nicked the wires . No way to repair harness in vehicle. I had to remove the main harness from vehicle to repair. Well when Simone got home she saw our brand new car in pieces. Was not happy.....beer was involved
Can't like that one, whoops! When I was working in a Motorola shop we had an installer do the same thing to a Prius for a school district. Tried to start the car after the install, dash said "Problem" and wouldn't start. Had to be towed to local dealership for harne$$ replacement.

We had a dummy at the dealership that was drilling holes in the inner roof structure of a pick up to install a dome light. I could see the drill but coming out through the roof skin. All the way from the service desk. :BangHead: :BangHead: :rofl: :rofl:

Wow,did my wife take a stupid pill today? "How do you add water to the filter pitcher?" I told her to pull off the cap and pour it in there. "How do I get the cap off?" Just pull it off. Then she adds water by the glass full. It took her a dozen trips from the sink to the frig. I have a 2 liter bottle I fill it with. It's in the cupboard below the sink. Apparently she's never in the kitchen to see me do it. Then she asks where the power button is on the coffee maker. I said it's right there on the front. "I don't see it". It says "brew now" with a light. I guess it should say on/off. WOW She needs her glasses changed.

20240127_104416.jpg

PSA for Coffee Shop. Schoenfeld headers will make any of their small block chevy headers with BB Mopar flange if you fond a set that works for you. Much cheaper than most Mopar headers too!! These are for the Charger

20240126_133626.jpg

I am going to shorten the collector and go vertical down then between my frame rail and the rocker. There is plenty of space for up to 4" exhaust and completely out of sight.

Hello crew. I’ve already been up and running around today. Just finished back reading. The car looks great Fred. Good luck to all you football fans. I’ll watch but I’m not rooting for anyone in particular. The sporting clays team starts up tomorrow for my kids so off to practice in the rain for them.

Need to find a shop that can make the lines or replace with hose. Mastercool makes a tool for flaring lines. Mine does a couple different ac flares.

1706380422594.png

-
Back