Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
2 more cups of Coffee and I should me awake. Was a long sleepless night so a nap is on the agenda sometime today.

Me and grandson are heading up the mountain for squirrels this morning! He has a lot to say and cannot keep silent for more than a breath! Likely no meat in the pot. I already have my loaf of artisan peasant bread in the oven. I have been experimenting with making artisan breads. My next one is going to be a non gluten bread, Multiple failures on that front. We will see. Busy morning so far, just need the sun to rise so we can bust outa here!

Been working on a HEI plate for a slant. Finally got it out of machine shop jail.

DSC02270.JPG

DSC02271.JPG

Me and grandson are heading up the mountain for squirrels this morning! He has a lot to say and cannot keep silent for more than a breath! Likely no meat in the pot. I already have my loaf of artisan peasant bread in the oven. I have been experimenting with making artisan breads. My next one is going to be a non gluten bread, Multiple failures on that front. We will see. Busy morning so far, just need the sun to rise so we can bust outa here!
Have fun and enjoy the day. :elmer:

1706447441791.png

Enjoy the day. Hopefully he can learn to keep quiet for a little bit. Either way it’s always a good day out.

-
Back