Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
RIP Bruce, not sure when he passed but a FABO brother, thanks for sharing that Mike as crappy of news as it is.
Still shocked as was Joey when he found out. Bruce did a nice job here. He handled things in the background and stayed away from the drama. I think he was active in the N&P forum. I don't go there much so he kept that area in check. He will be missed around here.

Tubs are trimmed and in temporarily right now. Will go in solid soon. Have to make the closeout panels inside first. Removable rear quarter panels make it nice

View attachment 1716198431

View attachment 1716198433
Wow Eric, holy cow that's looking great! Yesterday my wife got a reminder/memory on her phone, 11 years ago I headed over the mountains to get my Duster and what's happened to it compared to what you're doing is night and day, I need to get to work : )

A wild boar that wandered out in the middle of the road on the way to Los Padres National Forest to test a brand new handgun. Directly in front of a celebrity owned ranch.

There is progress. Cutting firewall, decided to rebuild glove box and now i need to figure out wipers before i close it all in.

View attachment 1716198285Glovebox is holding my cyclops light at the moment. Its gone now.
This makes me wonder why I complain when I have to work on my heater box, you're in it there, nice work!

Warning. This is not a political statement just an interesting news item.
I got my sample ballot for our upcoming primary. Both Ca Senate seats are open.
1706452569821.png
Steve Garvey is one of the candidates.

Warning. This is not a political statement just an interesting news item.
I got my sample ballot for our upcoming primary. Both Ca Senate seats are open.
View attachment 1716198603 Steve Garvey is one of the candidates.

There's a name I've not heard in a long time.

When did he stop playing?

Pitchers and Catchers 3 weeks away

Good morning everyone. Coffee is drank for now. Time to get some garage time in before grocery shopping and cooking.

Padres?

How does S.D. keep them there?

They threw a big bucket of money at winning last year and came up empty.
Too many distractions maybe, feel sorry for the true sports fans down there. When I was stationed onboard USS Peleliu I could take the train to the "Murph" and watch a Chargers game (against Seahawks of course). Anyway, doesn't make sense to me

Too many distractions maybe, feel sorry for the true sports fans down there. When I was stationed onboard USS Peleliu I could take the train to the "Murph" and watch a Chargers game (against Seahawks of course). Anyway, doesn't make sense to me

I think that's the general consensus on the Cali teams. Lots of money there but there's too much other stuff to do so other than the NBA (small venues) and the 49ers I don't think they pull a lot of fans.

I think that's the general consensus on the Cali teams. Lots of money there but there's too much other stuff to do so other than the NBA (small venues) and the 49ers I don't think they pull a lot of fans.
Sacramento Kings and their cowbells, pretty rabid fans there, good example

Picking her up at the train station at 9 am.
looks like we will be above freezing during the day for a week. I was concerned it would be way below 0 and she would not want to stay long.
I'm always hoping family don't stay to long. :thumbsup:

Warm day on tap. Need to get some more stuff packed for the swap meet next weekend. Second cup going down now then garage time.

-
Back