Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Yes when used with a dual point set up and special tungsten points. Basically a hotter spark. Mot cheap to find really not for a street car. SS or say like a Sox and Martin or actually the Avantae's had them stock.
Pretty cool regardless.
Hey, you still playing with crypto?

All over the place.

ford?

This came the other day pretty cool a electric tach drive Tach. Never saw one before.
1709901022169.png

Good morning everyone. Long weekend is here. I hope to spend some time on the Charger. The correct SFI flywheel is supposed to show up today.

@Scott_ 69HemiDart do you have a clutch scatter shield in you parts pile? I need one in place of the stock bellhousing

Good morning everyone. Long weekend is here. I hope to spend some time on the Charger. The correct SFI flywheel is supposed to show up today.

@Scott_ 69HemiDart do you have a clutch scatter shield in you parts pile? I need one in place of the stock bellhousing
What application just saw one on tempest cheap.

Reminds me of my Jitterbug cell phone (kidding!) Nice big display, pretty cool!
I really like it. Never knew Mopar made a semi tach drive Tach. You screw the sender on the dist. run two wires to it and normal power and light to tach and you're done. That will be interesting to see what car it ends up in.

-
Back