Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
That is crazy. I am plan on doing that bubble wrap type insulation on the ceiling. Tyvex would prob work for me also. Have R-19 in the walls with osb over it. So they are fine. Glad I did it back then think it was three grand or so. and I have 16' walls. I like the osb easy to put stuff onto it.

1709907625848.png

That is crazy. I am plan on doing that bubble wrap type insulation on the ceiling. Tyvex would prob work for me also. Have R-19 in the walls with osb over it. So they are fine. Glad I did it back then think it was three grand or so. and I have 16' walls. I like the osb easy to put stuff onto it.
Yeah prices are ridicules nowadays......................

I really wish I put under floor radiant water heating coils in it, Did a unexpected deployment a week before they poured so ran out of time

I really wish I put under floor radiant water heating coils in it, Did a unexpected deployment a week before they poured so ran out of time
I really like radiant in floor heat. They have 110v grids now for bathrooms.

View attachment 1716218192
Unlike my old garage, brick outside and clay block inside. Hanging anything the wall can be a pain.

I don't have anything right now..................
I have a torpedo right now not efficient. I really want a hot air burner from a large mobile home. Friend has one in his shop about my size and sips fuel and is nice dry heat which is what I want to stop flash rust on what I do. Lots of bare steel in the distributors. Put a dehumidifier in the storage container. So far so good.

I have a torpedo right now not efficient. I really want a hot air burner from a large mobile home. Friend has one in his shop about my size and sips fuel and is nice dry heat.
I have had torpedos in the past in previous shops................with no insulation on the walls I don't want to introduce condensation.

Got to run guy sent back a dist saying it is getting past 60 degrees timing. Wont tell me if he has a dial back timing light or not. No way that can happen any time all in mechanical and advance is 42

Yeah, I'm pretty lit up, but I ain't as lit up as they are. They can't even sing karaoke correctly. Kkkkkkk

LOL I used to get JP 8 for free when the defueled aircraft the fuel had to get disposed of never reused! They mix phosphorus in it so it will not foam at altitude!
Running electric heat and have a pellet stove for back up in my shop but hopping to switch to a propane furnace soon.
I keep the temp. at 65* and the electric bill in the shop is running me $150 a month. Pellet stove is a bit higher and hard to control the temp.

-
Back