Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Just talked with Ray Barton (actually Ray) had some other questions which he confirmed. Going to order a set of his covers.
Thats' awesome and it's good to know Ray is a early riser :) Never trust people that roll into work after 8am... lazy...

Well, the Hemi is running...................still have a rocker clearance issue with the stock Hemi valve covers. With the aluminum heads and new rocker system, driver's side still hits even after all the "massaging". Have to get measurements for the driveshaft and complete the front end and should be wrapped up...................
What if you double stacked the valve cover gaskets?

After what indy did to a guy on the b-body forum i would never give them a penny... (30k into a motor... indy didn't balance it and shipped it to him.. had to send it back and pay for dynotime/shipping and **** for their **** up.. that is not a good company)
When did that happen? They sold out and I heard during the transition some of the old workers that were pissed that the operation was moving to Ohio did some rather questionable things

When did that happen? They sold out and I heard during the transition some of the old workers that were pissed that the operation was moving to Ohio did some rather questionable things
bout a month ago... i posted a link to the thread above..

a month ago.... he paid for balancing, put the motor in and it had nasty vibrations.. sent the motor back.. "looks like you paid for balancing and we didn't do it... oh well... pay up"
Wow link me

haha i was just looking at timing lights cause i will need one... and this pic... what is this guy timing? his socket?
1710506920491.jpeg

Good morning everyone. Slow start. Couple early morning phone calls and texts woke me. Oh well.

Good morning everyone. Slow start. Couple early morning phone calls and texts woke me. Oh well.
Morning Eric. My youngest set my phone up to automatically go on silent at 10 pm and off at 7 am. There is a list of relatives who's calls would ring through in case of emergencies. It was somewhere in the settings on my phone. Works great.

-
Back