Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning !

434371615_2021125308283646_2687959326048741876_n.jpg

I figured The way I felt Friday I would be down till at least Monday. But a day of crawling under and around the Vailant fixed that.
Working on heater core and box today
So much easier without a dash and column. Picture off my phone.

1000001471.jpg

Last edited:
Oprah and her neighbors down south in Montecito might be having their Easter coffee at sea this morning. They got over 4 1/2" of rain there yesterday. Still curious to see if we got any snow in the National Forest.

No idea either. Have had them in the past just threw them on the table and got a offer. No idea how to test them, and really dont care.

Ok I'm off to Easter Brunch with Eileen and the Coven.
I hope a few of my brother in-inlaws and a nephew or two show up.
All things being equal I would rather be in the Garage.

Morning just getting in time for a nap. We went to bed last night at 10:30. Cheryl woke me up a half hour later saying she needed to go to the ER. She felt her heart rate racing and checked it at 165. I jumped up grabbed my keys and off to the ER we went. I made the 20-minute drive in 10. Checked in right to a room hooked up, blood test, IV's, etc... After a couple test Doc said she'd be staying a day or to. After talking with here he thought maybe the prescription flu meds might had reacted with the over the counter 12-hour Mucinex she's still taking. Anyway, they'll run the standard heart test for blockage, clots, etc... When I left, she was settling in for a nap if possible and told me to go home. Be back later Happy Easter!!
Dang man, hope all is well, keep us posted. Thoughts and prayers.

-
Back