Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
If it's good front of wheel, why cut into it? And the need for highest quality is not so much as the panal gets smaller. As long as it's not total crap, too thin etc. Never did a quarter, but must be a pain if shape is not near perfect. With smaller section, not trying to make so many edges match up.
Yeah. Good point. Hmm I'm gonna do a thorough inspection of that quarter. I never really investigated close as I planned to replace the entire thing

I just cant understand how so many people can take that **** seriously...

56012839.jpg

Power is out here. It went off at 7 pm and no estimate from the power company for restore. Still storming so we are camping indoors by flashlight.

Not terrible, just hope we get it back soon. Steamy outside and the house is heating up.

Power is out here. It went off at 7 pm and no estimate from the power company for restore. Still storming so we are camping indoors by flashlight.

Not terrible, just hope we get it back soon. Steamy outside and the house is heating up.
Boo. That really sucks.

Boo. That really sucks.
Yep. It's a good thing the garage has 3 large windows with screens so I can sit out here with a few beers being kept cold in a cooler by a couple of packages of frozen meats from the freezer.

Steamy but tolerable. Saving battery power on the phone so I can drop by every once in a while.

Yep. It's a good thing the garage has 3 large windows with screens so I can sit out here with a few beers being kept cold in a cooler by a couple of packages of frozen meats from the freezer.

Steamy but tolerable. Saving battery power on the phone so I can drop by every once in a while.

Hang in there until the power comes back on....

How much was the discount? I have a few items I want to get from them.
25 percent, BUT not on everything. So before the discount i get free shipping based on amount of sale. After discount, no more free shipping! Was almost a wash on the price. They look GREAT! I am finding parts I did not think I would ever find for my 66 Dart.

25 percent, BUT not on everything. So before the discount i get free shipping based on amount of sale. After discount, no more free shipping! Was almost a wash on the price. They look GREAT! I am finding parts I did not think I would ever find for my 66 Dart.
Yes, lots more parts for the early A's. The 66's are a bit different in many ways.

Yes, lots more parts for the early A's. The 66's are a bit different in many ways.
If someone would repop a 66 grill and headlight rings, they could get tons of money for them. IMO. I spent lots of time restoring mine.

If someone would repop a 66 grill and headlight rings, they could get tons of money for them. IMO. I spent lots of time restoring mine.
I talked to Dave Layson about the headlight bezels. The male and female dies and the trimming dies are about $10,000 a set. You also need the opposites for the other side of the car. You would have to sell lots to pay for the dies alone. Just sayin'

I talked to Dave Layson about the headlight bezels. The male and female dies and the trimming dies are about $10,000 a set. You also need the opposites for the other side of the car. You would have to sell lots to pay for the dies alone. Just sayin'
O I get it. They are not Mustangs. Not much need.

What did you have to tell them to get the discount?

But by not being available, it makes what i have so much better. My grill and rings are a 10. LOTS of hard work. Took two grills to make one, the work was tedious.

-
Back