Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
still gonna need wooden ramps... :D
What @MOPARMITCH really needs is a bridge.
:eek: ?......:thumbsup:.....:lol:.

downloadfile.jpg

yes he does - that's essentially what I was saying with the heavy boards - get 'em long enough to go across it, support 'em in a few places and BANG - you're there... of course the 4 wheeler idea works too
Or just move an existing one...:p

so what did we say is a good price for a pair of SBP slotted mags?

I am getting ready to list a pair, in real decent shape too

I am realistically never going to use them

At a creek crossing at hunting I leased I frequented, they took bags of quickcrete and lined the creekbottom and banks (just laid them in, bag and all). made a great stone drive through the creek. Kind of like a really rough cobblestone road but even 2 wheel drives could cross it. Was pretty cool.

to me, it seems dangerous to use, used aftermarket wheels.

the only way I would use an aftermarket wheel is if I bought them new, because who knows what people did to them before. I have seen some nitemare setups on my cars, wheel adapters with rusty rounded lugs, welded on lugs, drilled out wheel lug holes, smooshed out lug holes where some hillbilly over tightened it.

I don't get a good "rainy" feeling about them and feel better with a Factory steel wheel or rally.

that is why I am going to sell them even tho these particular wheels do not suffer the ailments listed

the only way I would use an aftermarket wheel is if I bought them new, because who knows what people did to them before. I have seen some nitemare setups on my cars, wheel adapters with rusty rounded lugs, welded on lugs, drilled out wheel lug holes, smooshed out lug holes where some hillbilly over tightened it.

I don't get a good "rainy" feeling about them and feel better with a Factory steel wheel or rally.

that is why I am going to sell them even tho these particular wheels do not suffer the ailments listed
If they are in good shape, I'd run them. If they have obvious smooshed and hillbilly'ed issues, I'd pass....

Steel is more likely to stay solid if not rusted, but I don't see that as an oem vs aftermarket issue.

first one of the pair ....seems decent enough but I don't know what to look for on these. ???

they came with one of my 72 demons on the front, so they are 5 on 4"

I was saving them to put on a valiant wagon but I since traded it off because I don't want to mess with early A's (nothing against them, just not for me)

CIMG0021.JPG

CIMG0022.JPG

the second one ...the lug is not stuck but placed there to show that its a different wheel

CIMG0023.JPG

CIMG0024.JPG

At a creek crossing at hunting I leased I frequented, they took bags of quickcrete and lined the creekbottom and banks (just laid them in, bag and all). made a great stone drive through the creek. Kind of like a really rough cobblestone road but even 2 wheel drives could cross it. Was pretty cool.
That's not a bad idea

-
Back