Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I am beat to many weird positions getting that motor back in and pulling the heater box and no that blower motor mod is not for a 74 so if someone knows of a shorter motor that will work you will be my god/goddess.
Vintage air

Just looked at them need a shorter motor not a under dash kit. I would pull it totally but there is always that day you need the defroster.

So, about those cars...
I know the Cuda and the Superbee in front were 440s. The red Charger is a 318, Dart is a 360. Not sure on the Challenger or yellow Charger. Way in back, the orange hood up is a Road Runner unrestored and a bit rough with a 505 (440, .030 stroker). His current project is a 71 GTX 440. Due to large quantities of Sam Adams Winter on tap I am currently not recalling further details. lol

So, about those cars...
I know the Cuda and the Superbee in front were 440s. The red Charger is a 318, Dart is a 360. Not sure on the Challenger or yellow Charger. Way in back, the orange hood up is a Road Runner unrestored and a bit rough with a 505 (440, .030 stroker). His current project is a 71 GTX 440. Due to large quantities of Sam Adams Winter on tap I am currently not recalling further details. lol
Find a new junkyard did we?

Just looked at them need a shorter motor not a under dash kit. I would pull it totally but there is always that day you need the defroster.
Yep. I'm going with vintage air. All under the dash and has heat and a/c as well as 4 defrosters. I'm not sure if you can get a shorter blower motor

Find a new junkyard did we?
Far from it, I posted this pic couple pages back...

2016-11-25 23_36_25.jpg

Ah so Christmas shopping for me. I'd take a cuda even a sb car
Not sure if that one is 'sacred'...I would say there are a couple there that are 'commodities' the 318 Charger, maybe the Dart. Don't think the Challenger or yellow Charger would ever be for sale. Money talks and...

Not sure if that one is 'sacred'...I would say there are a couple there that are 'commodities' the 318 Charger, maybe the Dart. Don't think the Challenger or yellow Charger would ever be for sale. Money talks and...
Yeah couldn't afford it either way lol

I have had my little brother from Memphis here staying with me for 5 days now, he is a drinker ( 30 pack per day) everyday, as he enjoys a few days away from the norm working in Memphis.. I am ready to drive him home, good thing we only do this one ta two time a year.. I drive and he drinks while I talk and he thinks :rofl:
How Big is His Belly ???

Howdy. Here's something you don't see every day.View attachment 1714992872

everything about that pic screams America .....no one would even have to ask where that is, even if the flag wasn't there.

I almost feel like printing that pic out and framing it.......that is awesome.

A jeep, an RV, a tractor, a cool house with no neighbors, and an ol Red White and Blue.......beautiful

Certainly won't see that on any of our Mopars...

I have flipped a bare duster shell on its side like that before. Just put lots of carpet down and with an engine hoist and the help of two strong dudes. We flipped a bare duster shell on its side to paint the underside and didn't damage the 1/4 it was leaning on :D

I have flipped a bare duster shell on its side like that before. Just put lots of carpet down and with an engine hoist and the help of two strong dudes. We flipped a bare duster shell on its side to paint the underside and didn't damage the 1/4 it was leaning on :D
I meant that we can't remove our frames...

Certainly won't see that on any of our Mopars...
Is that what you were driving around on lift day? Looks like a couple parts are missing.
Hi Keith! Yeah it is. These pics oughta take you right back to your ruster-redusting days especially the inner wheelhouse patch toward which you were a big inspiration. I'm patchin' fenders and quarter panels in much the same manner too cuz nobody makes the parts. Been pretty much livin' in the wheelhouses lately.
100_4322.JPG
100_4386.JPG
100_4386.JPG
100_4326.JPG
Got parts fuh-reegin everywhere.

100_4317.JPG

100_4324.JPG

-
Back