Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
so..... anyone ever used the polyurethane body mount kits for pickups?

we'll see. you're probably right but i'd love nothing more than to see brady crying....
I actually expect it to be a good game... 28-25 or so - Patriots win. The other game - I think the Falcons will come out on top - and I hate to say it because I like GB but I'm thinking it going tyo be more lopsided.. 30-15 or even 38-20...

I actually expect it to be a good game... 28-25 or so - Patriots win. The other game - I think the Falcons will come out on top - and I hate to say it because I like GB but I'm thinking it going tyo be more lopsided.. 30-15 or even 38-20...
i dont know, alanta has a big distraction right now in Kyle leaving. not a good thing.

the only reason I bought a kit for my current truck is that it included all the needed brackets and bolts.. the blocks are 1.25" polymer... I personally think the polyurethane in an area that doesn't (and shouldn't) move is junk science

the only reason I bought a kit for my current truck is that it included all the needed brackets and bolts.. the blocks are 1.25" polymer... I personally think the polyurethane in an area that doesn't (and shouldn't) move is junk science
My lift blocks are some kind of plastic(polymer) stuff, but the 'biscuits' are polyurethane instead of the factory rubber pieces.

-
Back