Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
hey ya G! caught up on some sleep did ya?
Na, went and did bloodwork this am, and had an appt. with a neurologist. Seems I have a little can't remember shyt goin on since my M/C accident. He's telling me it's normal with head injuries and that it should clear up. It's infrequent when it happens , but really un-nerving.

Na, went and did bloodwork this am, and had an appt. with a neurologist. Seems I have a little can't remember shyt goin on since my M/C accident. He's telling me it's normal with head injuries and that it should clear up. It's infrequent when it happens , but really un-nerving.
ouch, how long ago was your accident

last May.
so a while then. wow.

I lost a buddy 2 years ago next month due to a motorcycle crash. I love motorcycles, but call me a pussy, but I just cant bring myself to ride one. I'll ride 4 wheelers and dirt bikes all day long, there's just something about traveling on pavement on one i can't do

so a while then. wow.

I lost a buddy 2 years ago next month due to a motorcycle crash. I love motorcycles, but call me a pussy, but I just cant bring myself to ride one. I'll ride 4 wheelers and dirt bikes all day long, there's just something about traveling on pavement on one i can't do

Yeah, it's been a bit. This Doc telling me may take up to 18 months.

-
Back