Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
damn... you really got your bell rung huh?
yeah, broken nose and fractured my skull behind it, knocked a tooth out and several loose, broken right arm,broken wrist, tore the ligaments on my left thumb. 5 days in shock trauma center of which i only remember 3, rod from my shoulder to elbow, 6 weeks with casts on both arms up to the elbows. 6 months of PT trying to get use of my right hand back. Yeah, I am surprised I made it. Both thumbs casted like this:thumbsup: rediculous lol

Pissed me off I was unconcious for the copter ride to the trauma center. I think I would have enjoyed that. lol

yeah, broken nose and fractured my skull behind it, knocked a tooth out and several loose, broken right arm,broken wrist, tore the ligaments on my left thumb. 5 days in shock trauma center of which i only remember 3, rod from my shoulder to elbow, 6 weeks with casts on both arms up to the elbows. 6 months of PT trying to get use of my right hand back. Yeah, I am surprised I made it. Both thumbs casted like this:thumbsup: rediculous lol

Pissed me off I was unconcious for the copter ride to the trauma center. I think I would have enjoyed that. lol
So if you didn't have opposable thumbs for 6 months, were you still a primate?

good God... I have had a couple of casts - they are no fun. All of that at once had to have been brutal

G's wife stops to check on him three days after the crash -
medical-attention_seeking-attention_seeking-injury-broken_bones-attention_seeker-55930195_low.jpg

besides - I only shook it three times... anything over 4 and you're playing with it... :lol:
Kid in high school was giving me hell and said 'More than 3 shakes, you're playing with it'.. I told him 'More than a brief glance, you're staring at it'.. Worst *** whooping I ever got!!!

Kid in high school was giving me hell and said 'More than 3 shakes, you're playing with it'.. I told him 'More than a brief glance, you're staring at it'.. Worst *** whooping I ever got!!!
that's hilarious!! I have been saying the more that 3 shakes thing forever... kinda glad I never thought of the staring at one.. LOL

Last edited:
-
Back