Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I remember seeing that in the previous pics you posted of the '66. PC SRT 392. Nice ride, but not quite the same kinda nice as the HC. :)
True, the 392 SRT was a 6 speed stick. Love the auto the HC has.

I do like blacked out wheels.
I'm just the opposite, blacked out wheels just look wrong to me. I like black center wheels ok as long as they have the polished outer rings. All black just isn't my thing.

These are the stock wheels I had re-done for my '06 SRT with the CNC face and black powder coat pockets. Same as the '08-'09 Super bee and some later Challengers.

New Wheels 5a.jpg

I'm just the opposite, blacked out wheels just look wrong to me. I like black center wheels ok as long as they have the polished outer rings. All black just isn't my thing.

These are the stock wheels I had re-done for my '06 SRT with the CNC face and black powder coat pockets. Same as the '08-'09 Super bee and some later Challengers.

View attachment 1715010133
Looks good:thumbsup:

OK, this is just crazy to me. I drank 6 beers in 4-1/2 hrs, ate 5 slices of pizza and an hour later...my blood sugar is...106.

Normal is <140. Fully fasted (8 hrs, no food) is <100.

If I was 18 years old and fit, these kind of numbers would be considered very good.

I really want to find someone (or something) to blame for going through 14 years of this....but there isn't anyone or anything to blame.

It's just an odd circumstance of things that seemed to make sense piling on top of each other and in the end being proved false. I am as much to blame for not finding it earlier as anyone else is.

I'm just glad I got it figured out before it wrecked the rest of my years. :)

OK, this is just crazy to me. I drank 6 beers in 4-1/2 hrs, ate 5 slices of pizza and an hour later...my blood sugar is...106.

Normal is <140. Fully fasted (8 hrs, no food) is <100.

If I was 18 years old and fit, these kind of numbers would be considered very good.

I really want to find someone (or something) to blame for going through 14 years of this....but there isn't anyone or anything to blame.

It's just an odd circumstance of things that seemed to make sense piling on top of each other and in the end being proved false. I am as much to blame for not finding it earlier as anyone else is.

I'm just glad I got it figured out before it wrecked the rest of my years. :)
Amen to that!

That is through the dust mask also. Glad that job is almost done now color goes on today.

-
Back