Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I need to put a 63 valiant together and I don't have any mounts. A member on here has some from a 66 dart so I just want to be sure before I buy....so I don't get the wrong stuff.

I dont know anything about early As so this is all new

Looks like we will have another wave hit her Hop's I just looked at radar ..

The part numbers are different on the rubber pieces from Rock auto so the metal brackets must be different ......dang

That sounds good, do you make a big batch and save it in the fridg ?
I guess it would be fine in fridge for quite a while. I sometimes buy them at a market around here 'The Green Dragon' and they are not even refrigerated. Usually I stick it in the fridge and have some a couple days later, then cut up whats left in sandwich ziplocs and freeze it.

I guess it would be fine in fridge for quite a while. I sometimes buy them at a market around here 'The Green Dragon' and they are not even refrigerated. Usually I stick it in the fridge and have some a couple days later, then cut up whats left in sandwich ziplocs and freeze it.
Oat meal is a staple for me, I have it two ta three times a week, apples and blue berries are my favorite.. Thank you

Oat meal is a staple for me, I have it two ta three times a week, apples and blue berries are my favorite.. Thank you
I need to look at some other recipes. This one calls for a whole stick of butter. Kinda defeats the healthful oats and stuff. LOL Not too terrible since that's 5-6 servings, but still...

I do a two serving and use a 1/4 stick of real butter, I have not had the nasty man made stuff Margerine in 4 years

Yeh, just gonna see if I can reduce the butter. Not substitute fake stuff.

Flies won't even eat the fake stuff, it was developed to make chicken feed is what I learned about the chit :lol: true true !

Flies won't even eat the fake stuff, it was developed to make chicken feed is what I learned about the chit :lol: true true !
I occasionally use the 'country crock; 'can't belive it's not..' but never margerine. For regular oatmeal I usually just add some brown sugar and milk. Somtime apples, raisins, craisins, or whatever. I know some melt a pat of butter in as they add the brown sugar....

-
Back