Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Gotta go now, to the dump. I have a load on already from yesterday. Dump closed yesterday, holiday. Will probably have to take several loads of old walls today.. See Yazz !!!!

Good morning ladies and gentlemen.
Good morning Mike, did you see where my friend that past away all his hord is being sold this week ?

Hippie 16.jpg

Yes there is, I helped put a bunch in there 10 years ago, I am going to see if I can help with sales :thumbsup: , Hippie would be happy if I did at least keep an eye out for thieves that will be walking around this place............... I miss him bad this morning after seeing it posted up here in town :(

Hippie 22.jpg

A butterscotch 69 Bee? Mikee likee! Is that a lift off hood car?

Good morning Mike, did you see where my friend that past away all his hord is being sold this week ?

View attachment 1715020205

Yes there is, I helped put a bunch in there 10 years ago, I am going to see if I can help with sales :thumbsup: , Hippie would be happy if I did at least keep an eye out for thieves that will be walking around this place............... I miss him bad this morning after seeing it posted up here in town :(

View attachment 1715020207
HOLY SMOKES!!!

well, it looks like Hippie was into this stuff up to his proverbial eyebrows!! Mike - are they doing auction style piece by piece or selling off the whole lot?

I will see what is there still, where are you located ?
mike, if you find a set of 413 max wedge heads, please let me know. dont care about condition but i need those and the intake, i have the block

well, it looks like Hippie was into this stuff up to his proverbial eyebrows!! Mike - are they doing auction style piece by piece or selling off the whole lot?
Piece by piece, they are having a rumage sale tomorrow and Thurday, I hope my sons can front me some cash :thumbsup:

-
Back