Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
To make my Duster qualify legit-like as an antique for registration and insurance I need exterior paint and front seat cover. Paint I will deal with in a couple months. But I don't see myself sewing a seat cover.
For my color Legendary wants near a grand. That ain't happening. So who else makes a kinda sorta original-ish seat cover at maybe a 1/4 that cost. I think the best I found so far is this: Custom Tailored Automotive Seat Covers for $400. I think color would be a little dark and design is fairly close. If I wanted too I could get the matching back later and probably paint all the other interior with SEM to something uniform. It's all been cleaned up/redone, but not matched very well on color shade at this point.

To make my Duster qualify legit-like as an antique for registration and insurance I need exterior paint and front seat cover. Paint I will deal with in a couple months. But I don't see myself sewing a seat cover.
For my color Legendary wants near a grand. That ain't happening. So who else makes a kinda sorta original-ish seat cover at maybe a 1/4 that cost. I think the best I found so far is this: Custom Tailored Automotive Seat Covers for $400. I think color would be a little dark and design is fairly close. If I wanted too I could get the matching back later and probably paint all the other interior with SEM to something uniform. It's all been cleaned up/redone, but not matched very well on color shade at this point.
holy hoppin' through hoops... what about BenRicky's woman - she is a seamstress...

if you were closer, id just let you have my front bench for registration purposes.....

-
Back