Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Karl, Got it last week a personal one in a letter would have been fine, you crack me up! Your in box is full by the way.

Hey guys just a quick stop by, just needed some sleep today I guess, got the rear in Rons frame with him yesterday this car should look great when done, all new bushings, lines, suspension etc will be on the frame before it goes together. I will get some pics and post them.

Hey guys just a quick stop by, just needed some sleep today I guess, got the rear in Rons frame with him yesterday this car should look great when done, all new bushings, lines, suspension etc will be on the frame before it goes together. I will get some pics and post them.
nice

it is a lot of work but payback for all the favors so I do not mind, plus the entertainment is also fun!

We are thinking of putting a hemi scoop on it to balance the forces of the universe again!:rofl:
4e5cf7d4ccb9c59b6620a9c71944d51e.jpg

Mike seriously it is entertaining as hell and we work together pretty well, almost like mind reading. Took a break from the hood yesterday and did some littles on the truck , have to find a freaking socket for the oil sending unit that is 1 3/16 deep and goes all the way down to pull it and get the mechanical gauge in, PIA why did they make this sender so tall? Guy down the road has a sender socket set and it did not come close!

Mike seriously it is entertaining as hell and we work together pretty well, almost like mind reading. Took a break from the hood yesterday and did some littles on the truck , have to find a freaking socket for the oil sending unit that is 1 3/16 deep and goes all the way down to pull it and get the mechanical gauge in, PIA why did they make this sender so tall? Guy down the road has a sender socket set and it did not come close!
this is what a wrench is for....

on the Tikey truck?

No room at all, 318 and tight a socket is the only thing to get in there, even a crowsfoot will not work big pia for something so simple, Dean across the street runs a shop and I have to go up yhere today so he should have something. He wants me to part a jeep for him a customer never paid for 93 Grand Cherokee I believe new motor and a lot of parts.

Really not a biggie just the dam light flashes really dimly and the gauge shows about 30 psi just want to check it really before I re seal the pan, I have a new oil pump if needed.....

I would have to drill out the shoulder in the socket, like I said even a crows foot is a no go. He should have something.

I change it once and went through it I just do not remember where I got the socket from, just a hell of a lot easier then taking the motor mounts off and letting lean forward to get something else on it. I used to have of box of those stupid faucet sockets that you put a bar through but cant find it. Sure what is going to be even more fun is putting the t and pipe fittings in and not having them leak!

-
Back