Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Get yourself a houndstooth vinyl table cloth...

View attachment 1715059959

I used to have a houndstooth suit in the 90's... I always wanted to buy a car with houndstooth interior so I could wear my suit in there and blend in like a chameleon....

The old 50's and 60's red checkerboard style would be cool also....

I used to have a houndstooth suit in the 90's... I always wanted to buy a car with houndstooth interior so I could wear my suit in there and blend in like a chameleon....

The old 50's and 60's red checkerboard style would be cool also....

you can borrow it anytime you like.....

CIMG0110.JPG

we are just kidding and messin with you ....I am sure you would look just cute and nice.

I know, I can take it as well as I dish it out...

I just hit "disagree" to protest... :D

<Remember back when they posted what each icon meant and since there wasn't a no - you use disagree....>

Delusions of grandeur...

16 year old, just joined yesterday....

16yrs old, first car advise?!

Opened a What's it worth" thread:

Push button 727 torque flite trans worth?

They told him about $500 and he lists it for $2500 to recoup some of his losses from paying too much for his car.....

But with it being a push button trans, it's a niche market at best if you can find someone who needs one, and that one's priced waaaaayyyy to high....

If he's paying $3000 for a trans rebuild, I want to be the middle man in there and get me some of that ca$h, I could get them rebuild cheaper than $3000....

EDIT: Oh yeah, he only paid $1500 for the engine & trans together.... Read the first post in the 16 year old thread...
Sounds like he needs a dose of reality

Anyone remember the 1970 Cougar XR-7 houndstooth vinyl top?

0d37655f349598075387c08aa4836f8d.jpg

Or the 1961 Buick houndstooth convertible top?

tumblr_n1dka1e9Rf1qcdxvpo1_1280.jpg

I asked if it was the same trans that he got with the $1500 engine combo with a link to his other thread. It didn't stay up long. I don't see why thye mods won't allow general questions.

I asked if it was the same trans that he got with the $1500 engine combo with a link to his other thread. It didn't stay up long. I don't see why thye mods won't allow general questions.

I got it...

Larry Brown C01.jpg

Larry Brown C02.jpg

bro, enlarge lmao

I was camouflaging it so the mods wouldn't go in there and clean it up before punk @ss saw the comments.... :(

You know - on the down low.... :p

Nudge, nudge, wink wink... :D

That's why I waited to post my screen shots until AFTER they disappeared from the original posting.... :mob:

<That may get edited by a mod here...>

-
Back